1. Parag K S, Prabhu V, Karandikar SS, Ranjan R, Narendran V& Kalpana N. Retinopathy of prematurity: Past, present and future. World J ClinPediatr. 2016 Feb 8; 5(1): 35–46.
2. Palmer EA, Flynn JT. The cryotherapy for retinopathy of prematurity cooperative group.Incidence and early course of retinopathy of prematurity. Ophthalmology 1991; 98:1628- 1640.
3. Andrea Zin, Glen A. Gole.Retinopathy of PrematurityIncidence Today. Clinics in Perinatology Volume 40, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 185-200, https://doi.org/ 10.1016/j.clp.2013.02.001
4. Saeidi R, Hashemzadeh A, Ahmadi S,Rahmani S. Prevalence and Predisposing Factors of Retinopathy of Prematurity in Very Low-birth-weight Infants Discharged from NICU. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics, [S.l.], p. 59-63, 2009.
5. Rasoulinejad SA, Montazeri M. Retinopathy of Prematurity in Neonates and its Risk Factors: A Seven Year Study in Northern Iran. The Open Ophthalmology Journal. 2016;10:17-21. doi:10.2174/187436410161 0010017.
6. Graziano RM, Leone CR. Frequent ophthalmologic problems and visual development of extremely preterm newborn infants. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2005; 81: S95–S100
7. Fortes Filho JB, Barros CK, Lermann VL, Eckert GU, Costa MC, Procianoy RS. Prevention of blindness due to retinopathy of prematurity at Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre, Brazil: incidence, risk factors, laser treatment and outcomes from 2002 to 2006. Acta Medica Lituanica 2006; 13: 130–136.
8. Tan KE, Cats BP. Why is there an increase in ROP in recent years? Bull Soc Belg Ophthalmol 1991;241:37-40.
9. Keith CG, Doyle LW. Retinopathy of prematurity in extremely low birth weight infants. Pediatrics 1995; 95:42-5.
10. Siatskowski RM, Flynn JT. Retinopathy of prematurity. In: Nelson L, editor. Harley’s Pediatric Ophthalmology. 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co, 1998.
11. Reza Saeidi, Ahmad Hashemzadeh, Sina Ahmadi, Shagayeg Rahmani, Prevalence and Predisposing Factors of Retinopathy of Prematurity in Very Low-birth-weight Infants Discharged from NICU, Iranian Journal of Pediatrics 2009. 19(1):59-63 .
12. Jennifer L. Fang, Atsushi Sorita, William A. Carey, Christopher E. Colby, M. Hassan Murad, Fares Alahdab. Interventions To Prevent Retinopathy of Prematurity: A Meta-analysispediatrics.aappublications.org/content/ early/2016/03/07/peds.2015-3387 .
13. Borroni C, Carlevaro C, Morzenti S, De Ponti E, Bozzetti V, Console V, Capobianco S, Tagliabue P, on behalf of the Italian ROP study group: Survey on retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) in Italy. Ital J Pediatr 2013, 39:43.
14. Coutinho I, Pedrosa C, Mota M, Azeredo-Lopes S, Santos S, Pires G, Teixeira S, Cunha M. Retinopathy of prematurity: results from 10 years in a single neonatal intensive care unit. JPNIM,2017 Vol 6: No 1.
15. International Committee. An International classification of retinopathy of prematurity? Br J Ophthalmol 1984; 68:690-7.
16. The International Committee for the Classification of the Late Stages of Retinopathy of Prematurity. An International Classification of Retinopathy of Prematurity. II. The classification of retinal detachment. Arch Ophthalmol 1987;105:906-12.
17. Palmer EA, Flynn JT, Hardy RJ. Incidence and course of retinopathy of prematurity. Ophthalmology 1991;98: 1628-40.
18. Richardson DK, Corcoran JD, Escobar GJ, et al. SNAP‐II and SNAPPE‐II: Simplified newborn illness severity and mortality risk scores. J Pediatr. 2001;138(1):92‐ 100.
19. Todd DA, Wright A, Smith J; the NICUS Group. Severe retinopathy of prematurity in infants.