1. Profit J, Etchegaray J, Petersen LA, Sexton JB, Hysong SJ, Mei M, et al. Neonatal intensive care unit safety culture varies widely. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2012; 97(2):F120-6.
2. Sexton JB, Sharek PJ, Thomas EJ, Gould JB, Nisbet CC, Amspoker AB, et al. Exposure to Leadership WalkRounds in neonatal intensive care units is associated with a better patient safety culture and less caregiver burnout. BMJ Qual Saf. 2014; 23(10):814-22.
3. Hamdan M. Measuring safety culture in Palestinian neonatal intensive care units using the Safety Attitudes Questionnaire. J Crit Care. 2013; 28(5):886.e7-14.
4. Arshadi BM, Jebreili M, Kargari RM. Patient safety culture assessment in neonatal intensive care units of Tabriz from the perspective of nurses in 2013. Iran J Nurs Res. 2015; 10(3):26-35.
5. Farzi S, Farzi S, Alimohammadi N, Moladoost A. Medication errors by the intensive care units’ nurses and the Preventive Strategies. Anesthesiol Pain. 2015; 6(2):33-45.
6. Clancy CM, Farquhar MB, Sharp BA. Patient safety in nursing practice. J Nurs Care Qual. 2005; 20(3):193-7.
7. Profit J, Etchegaray J, Petersen LA, Sexton JB, Hysong SJ, Mei M, et al. The Safety Attitudes Questionnaire as a tool for benchmarking safety culture in the NICU. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2012; 97(2):127-32.
8. Farzi S, Abedi H, Ghodosi A, Yazdannik AR. Nurses’ experiences of medication errors. J Qual Res Health Sci. 2014; 2(4):310-9.
9. Mohebifar R, Alijanzade M. Studying patient safety culture from the viewpoint of staffs in educational hospitals in Tehran City. J Health Safety Work. 2015; 5(1):57-64 (Persian).
10. Salavati S, Fanoosi T, Dehghan D, Tabesh H. Nurses’ perspectives on patient safety culture. Iran J Nurs. 2013; 26(84):24-33 (Persian).
11. Baghaee R, Nourani D, Khalkhali HR, Pirnejad H. Evaluation patient safety culture in personnel of academic hospitals in Urmia University of Medical Sciences in 2011. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Facul. 2011; 10(2):155-64 (Persian).
12. Sharifi S, Izadi-tame A, Hatamipour KH, Sadeghigooghary N, Safabakhsh L. Patient safety culture from mazandaran clinical nurses’ perspective. Iran J Nurs. 2014; 27(88):77-87 (Persian). 13. Jabari F, Ooshaksaraie M, Azadehdel M, Mehrabian F. Relationship between patient safety culture and professional conduct of nurses in context of clinical governance implementation. J Holist Nurs Midwifery. 2015; 25(3):27-33.
14. Timmel J, Kent PS, Holzmueller CG, Paine L, Schulick RD, Pronovost PJ. Impact of the Comprehensive Unit-based Safety Program (CUSP) on safety culture in a surgical inpatient unit. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2010; 36(6):252-60.
15. Moghri J, Ghanbarnezhad A, Moghri M, Rahimi Forooshani A, Akbari Sari A, Arab M. Validation of Farsi version of hospital survey on patient Safety culture questionnaire, using confirmatory factor analysis method. J Hospit. 2012; 11(2):19-30 (Persian).
16. Tomazoni A, Rocha PK, de Souza S, Anders JC, de Malfussi HF. Patient safety culture at neonatal intensive care units: perspectives of the nursing and medical team. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem. 2014; 22(5):755-63.
17. Yaghobi FM, Takbiri A, Haghgoshaye E, Tabarraye Y. The survey of patient safety culture and recognizing its weknesses and strenths in Sabzevar hospitals. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci. 2011; 20(68):154-64 (Persian).
18. Mahfoozpour S, Ainy E, Mobasheri F, Faramarzi A. Patients’ safety culture status among educational hospitals of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in 2011. Pajoohandeh J. 2012; 17(3):134- 41 (Persian).
19. Ballangrud R, Hedelin B, Hall-Lord ML. Nurses’ perceptions of patient safety climate in intensive care units: a cross-sectional study. Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2012; 28(6):344-54.
20. Chen IC, Li HH. Measuring patient safety culture in Taiwan using the Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture (HSOPSC). BMC Health Serv Res. 2010; 10:152.
21. Despins LA. Patient safety and collaboration of the intensive care unit team. Crit Care Nurse. 2009; 29(2):85-91.
22. Rose L. Interprofessional collaboration in the ICU: how to define? Nurs Crit Care. 2011; 16(1):5-10.
23. Sehgal NL, Fox M, Vidyarthi AR, Sharpe BA, Gearhart S, Bookwalter T, et al. A multidisciplinary teamwork training program: the Triad for Optimal Patient Safety (TOPS) experience. J Gen Intern Med. 2008; 23(12):2053-7.
24. Bahrami MA, Chalak M, Montazeralfaraj R, Dehghani Tafti A. Iranian nurses’ perception of patient safety culture. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014; 16(4): e11894.
25. Esmail R, Banack D, Cummings C, Duffett-Martin J, Shultz J, Thurber T, et al. Is your patient ready for transport? Developing an ICU patient transport decision scorecard. Healthc Q. 2006; 9:80-6.
26. Habibzadeh F, Imanipour M, Mohammad Aliha J, Mehran A. Effect of applying checklist on quality of intra-hospital transport of intensive care patients. Iran J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2014; 3(3):30-7 (Persian).
27. Valentin A, Capuzzo M, Guidet B, Moreno RP, Dolanski L, Bauer P, et al. Patient safety in intensive care: results from the multinational Sentinel Events Evaluation (SEE) study. Intensive Care Med. 2006; 32(10):1591-8.
28. El-Jardali F, Dimassi H, Jamal D, Jaafar M, Hemadeh N. Predictors and outcomes of patients safety culture in hospitals. BMC Health Serv Res. 2011; 11(1):45.