1. Barnes D. Our children deserve the best start in life, in healthy beginnings: giving our children the best start in life. London: Local Government Association; 2015.
2. Politowski B. Conception to age 2: the first 1001 days, in commons debate packs. London: House of Commons Library; 2015.
3. Bornstein MH. Determinants of parenting, in parenting: a dynamic perspective. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons; 2016.
4. Raby KL, Lawler JM, Shlafer RJ, Hesemeyer PS, Collins WA, Sroufe LA. The interpersonal antecedents of supportive parenting: a prospective, longitudinal study from infancy to adulthood. Dev Psychol. 2015; 51(1):115-23.
5. Vermeer P. Religion and family life: an overview of current research and suggestions for future research. Religions. 2014; 5(2):402-21.
6. Holden GW, Williamson PA. Religion and child wellbeing. Netherlands: Springer; 2014.
7. Henderson WM, Uecker JE, Stroope S. The role of religion in parenting satisfaction and parenting stress among young parents. Sociolog Soc. 2016; 57(4):675-710.
8. Weyand C, O'Laughlin L, Bennett P. Dimensions of religiousness that influence parenting. Psychol Religion Spiritual. 2013; 5(3):182-91.
9. Godina L. Religion and parenting: ignored relationship? Child Fam Soc Work. 2014; 19(4):381-90.
10. Rumun AJ. Influence of religious beliefs on healthcare practice. Int J Educ Res. 2014; 2(4): 37-48.
11. Singh HK. Health care and religious beliefs, in spiritual care advisory committee. Canada: Alberta Health Services; 2015.
12. Alimohammadi N, Taleghani F. Health and healthy human being in Islamic thought: reflection on application for the nursing concept – A philosophical inquiry. J Educ Health Promot. 2015; 4(73):1-8.
13. Sadat Hoseini AS, Khosropanah AH. Methodology of nursing studies based on Islamic documents. Int J Nurs Knowl. 2016; 20(1):4.
14. Graneheim UH, Lundman B. Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness. Nurse Educ Today. 2004; 24(2):105-12.
15. Elo S, Kyngäs H. The qualitative content analysis process. J Adv Nurs. 2008; 62(1):107-15.
16. Von Denffer A. Ulum al Qur'an: an introduction to the sciences of the Qur'an (Koran). Munich: The Islamic Foundation; 2009.
17. Eskandarlo MJ, Moadab R. Analysis of hadith compilation. J Hadith Stud. 2010; 2(4):99-111. 18. Elo S, Kääriäinen M, Kanste O, Pölkki T, Utriainen K, Kyngäs H. Qualitative content analysis: a focus on trustworthiness. Sage Open. 2014; 4(1):1-10.
19. Tabatabaei MH. Al-mizan commentary. 5th ed. Qom: Daftare Entesharate Islami Jamaee Modaresin Howzeh Elmie Qum; 1995.
20. Mofazzal-ibn A. Tohid-e-Mofazzal. Tehran: Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance; 2000. 21. Hoseini-Shahmoradi G. Tafsir-e-fateha-al-ketab imam-asgari. Tehran: Kabe; 1984.
22. Tabarsi HF. Makarim Al-Akhlaq. 2nd ed. Tehran: Farahani; 1986.
23. Borujerdi H. Jami' ahadith al-shi'a. Tehran: Farhang Sabz; 1995.
24. Ibn-Shobe-Harrani HA. Tuhaf al-Uqul. Tehran: Amirkabir; 2003.
25. Ibn-fahd al-hilli AM. Ritual of worship and requesting for the needless God. Tehran: Kia; 2002.
26. Shaykh Al-Saduq MA. Man la yahduruhu al-Faqih. Tehran: Saduq; 1988.
27. Payandeh A. Nahj Al-Fasahah. 4th ed. Tehran: Donyaye Danesh; 2003.
28. Amirsadeqi N. Imam Reza medicine. 6th ed. Tehran: Meraji; 2002.
29. Tabarsi FH. Al-Adab dinia L-Khazana Al-Moeinia. Qom: Zaer; 2001.
30. Koleiny MY. Usul Al-Kafi. Tehran: Ketabforushi-eelmi eslamiyee; 1990.
31. Majlesi MB. The life of hazrat fatima Zahra. Bihar AlAnwar. Tehran: Maham; 2000.
32. Majlesi MB. Al-Rawdah on the foundations of ethics. 2th ed. Tehran: Eslamyiee; 1985.
33. Case A, Paxson C. Parental behavior and child health. Health Aff. 2002; 21(2):164-78.
34. Taylor-Colls S, Pasco Fearon RM. The effects of parental behavior on infants’ neural processing of emotion expressions. Child Dev. 2015; 86(3):877-88.
35. Corchia C, Mastroiacovo P. Health promotion for children, mothers and families: here’s why we should “think about it before conception”. Italian J Pediatr. 2013; 39(1):68.
36. Grusec JE. Parents’ attitudes and beliefs: their impact on children’s development. New York: Parenting Skills; 2007.
37. Landry SH. The role of parents in early childhood learning. New York: Parenting Skills; 2008. 38. National-Center-for-Injury-Prevention-and-Control. Essentials for childhood, in centers for disease control and prevention, national center for injury prevention and control. Atlanta: National Center for Injury Prevention and Control; 2014.
39. Committee-on-the-Rights-of-the-Child. The right of the child to freedom from all forms of violence, in convention on the rights of the child. New York: Convention on the Rights of the Child; 2011.
40. Alves RR, Alves HD, Barboza RR, Souto WD. The influence of religiosity on health. Ciência Saúde Coletiva. 2010; 15(4):2105-11.