1. Clifton-Koeppel R. What nurses can do right now to reduce medication errors in the neonatal intensive care unit. Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews. 2008;8(2):72-82.
2. Rahimi F, Rezaei SA, Baghaei R, Feizi A. Factors influencing medication errors according to nurses’ decisions to do self-report. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015;4(1):130-3.
3. Shah P, Ghori V, Pandy H, Vaghela P. Drug Information System. International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Health Science. 2010;1(2):56-61.
4. Noorian M, Rassouli M, Kavousi A. Nurses’ perspectives on factors related to medication errors in neonatal and neonatal intensive care units. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2013;25(80):65-74. 5. Samra HA, McGrath JM, Rollins W. Patient safety in the NICU: a comprehensive review. The Journal of perinatal & neonatal nursing. 2011;25(2):123-32.
6. Ammenwerth E, Schnell-Inderst P, Machan C, Siebert U. The effect of electronic prescribing on medication errors and adverse drug events: a systematic review. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 2008;15(5):585-600.
7. Fiks AG. Designing computerized decision support that works for clinicians and families. Current problems in pediatric and adolescent health care. 2011;41(3):60-88.
8. Jao CS, Hier DB. Clinical decision support systems: An effective pathway to reduce medical errors and improve patient safety: INTECH Open Access Publisher; 2010.
9. Varzeshnejad M, Rassouli M, Zagheri Tafreshi M , Kashrf R, Moss J. Transcultural Mapping and Usability Testing of the Clinical Care Classification System for an Iranian Neonatal ICU Population. Comput Inform Nurs. 2014 32(4):182-8.
10. Polen HH, Clauson KA, Thomson W, Zapantis A, Lou JQ. Evaluation of nursing-specific drug information PDA databases used as clinical decision support tools. International journal of medical informatics. 2009;78(10):679-87.
11. Hozak MA, Nelson J, Gregory D. Relationship of Hospital Architecture to Nursing Staff Caring for Self, Caring for Patients, and Job Satisfaction. Interdisciplinary Journal of Partnership Studies. 2016;3(1):5.
12. McCoy AB, Waitman LR, Lewis JB, Wright JA, Choma DP, Miller RA, et al. A framework for evaluating the appropriateness of clinical decision support alerts and responses. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 2012;19(3):346-52.
13. Murrells T, Robinson S, Griffiths P. Job satisfaction trends during nurses' early career. BMC nursing. 2008;7(1):1.
14. Castelo Branco FMF, de Medeiros JM, Monteiro CFdS. The action research in construction of knowledge of the academic in nursing on the phenomenon of drugs. Journal of Nursing UFPE on line [JNUOL/DOI: 105205/01012007/Impact factor: RIC: 0, 9220]. 2013;7(3):985-9.
15. Crow J, Smith L, Keenan I. Sustainability in an action research project: 5 years of a Dignity and Respect action group in a hospital setting. Journal of Research in Nursing. 2009.
16. Hiltunen L. Enhancing web course design using action research. 2010.
17. Thursky KA, Mahemoff M. User-centered design techniques for a computerised antibiotic decision support system in an intensive care unit. International journal of medical informatics. 2007;76(10):760-8.
18. Jani YH, Ghaleb MA, Marks SD, Cope J, Barber N, Wong ICK. Electronic prescribing reduced prescribing errors in a pediatric renal outpatient clinic. The Journal of pediatrics. 2008;152(2):214-8.
19. Kazemi A, Ellenius J, Pourasghar F, Tofighi S, Salehi A, Amanati A, et al. The effect of Computerized Physician Order Entry and decision support system on medication errors in the neonatal ward: experiences from an Iranian teaching hospital. Journal of medical systems. 2011;35(1):25-37.
20. Yuan MJ, Finley GM, Long J, Mills C, Johnson RK. Evaluation of user interface and workflow design of a bedside nursing clinical decision support system. Interactive journal of medical research. 2013;2(1).
21. Cheraghi MA, Nikbakhat Nasabadi A, Mohammad Nejad E, Salari A, Ehsani Kouhi Kheyli S. Medication errors among nurses in intensive care units (ICU). J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2012;21:115-9.
22. Fossum M, Ehnfors M, Fruhling A, Ehrenberg A. An evaluation of the usability of a computerized decision support system for nursing homes. Appl Clin Inform. 2011;2(4):420-36. 23. Bertsche T, Pfaff J, Schiller P, Kaltschmidt J, Pruszydlo MG, Stremmel W, et al. Prevention of adverse drug reactions in intensive care patients by personal intervention based on an electronic clinical decision support system. Intensive care medicine. 2010;36(4):665-72.
24. Kadmon G, Bron-Harlev E, Nahum E, Schiller O, Haski G, Shonfeld T. Computerized order entry with limited decision support to prevent prescription errors in a PICU. Pediatrics. 2009;124(3):935-40.
25. Pruszydlo MG, Walk-Fritz SU, Hoppe-Tichy T, Kaltschmidt J, Haefeli WE. Development and evaluation of a computerised clinical decision support system for switching drugs at the interface between primary and tertiary care. BMC medical informatics and decision making. 2012;12(1):137.
26. You W, Simalatsar A, Widmer N, De Micheli G, editors. A drug administration decision support system. Bioinformatics and Biomedicine Workshops (BIBMW), 2012 IEEE International Conference on; 2012: IEEE