1. Najafi Anari HR, Rassuli M, Atashzadeh Shoorideh F, Namdari M. Auditing preterm neonatal nutrition nursing care. Quart J Nurs Manage. 2014; 2(4):29-37 (Persian).
2. Jaloo Z. Auditing of nursing care in neonatal intensive unite. [Doctoral Dissertation]. Tehran, Iran: Shahid Beheshty University of Medical Science Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery; 2011.
3. Montanholi LL, Merighi MA, de Jesus MC. The role of the nurse in the neonatal intensive care unit: between the ideal, the real and the possible. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem. 2011; 19(2):301-8.
4. Portela F, Santos MF, Silva Á, Rua F, Abelha A, Machado J. Adoption of pervasive intelligent information systems in intensive medicine. Proc Technol. 2013; 9:1022-32.
5. Varzeshnejad M, Rassouli M, Tafreshi MZ, Ghorbanpour RK, Moss J. Transcultural mapping and usability testing of the clinical care classification system for an Iranian neonatal ICU population. Comput Inform Nurs. 2014; 32(4):182–8.
6. Ebadi M, Azarmi S, Pishgooei A. Critical thinking and decision making in nursing process. Ann Military Health Sci Res. 2010; 9(91):22-30 (Persian).
7. Lopes MH, Jensen R, da Cruz Dde A, Matos FG, Silveira PS, Ortega NR. Application of a model based on fuzzy logic for evaluating nursing diagnostic accuracy of students. Int J Med Inform. 2013; 82(9):875-81.
8. Pombo N, Araújo P, Viana J. Knowledge discovery in clinical decision support systems for pain management: a systematic review. Artif Intell Med. 2014; 60(1):1-11.
9. Yuan MJ, Finley GM, Long J, Mills C, Johnson RK. Evaluation of user interface and workflow design of a bedside nursing clinical decision support system. Interact J Med Res. 2013; 2(1):e4.
10. Weber S. Impacts of clinical decision support technology on nursing and medical practice in U.S. critical care. Canadian J Nurs Inform. 2010; 5(4):1094.
11. Ebadi M, Azarmi S, Farsi Z, Pishgoeei AH. Critical thinking and decision making in nursing process. J Aja Nurs. 2012; 12(1):30-3 (Persian).
12. Habibzadeh H, Khajehali N, Mohamadpour Y. Effect of evidence-based nursing training on nursing students ability in executive skill of nursing process in Urmia University of Medical Sciences, 2013. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Facul. 2013; 11(4):284-92 (Persian).
13. Sayadi N, Rokhafroz D. Nursing students’ perspectives about a mobile software on nursing process for bedside use. Iran J Med Educ. 2013; 12(12):975-81.
14. Hao AT, Wu LP, Kumar A, Jian WS, Huang LF, Kao CC, et al. Nursing process decision support system for urology ward. Int J Med Inform. 2013; 82(7):604-12.
15. Lee S. Features of computerized clinical decision support systems supportive of nursing practice: a literature review. Comput Inform Nurs. 2013; 31(10):477-95.
16. Dal Sasso GT, Barra DC, Paese F, de Almeida SR, Rios GC, Marinho MM, et al. Computerized nursingprocess: methodology to establish associations between clinical assessment, diagnosis, interventions, and outcomes. Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2013; 47(1): 242-9.
17. Kim H, Dykes PC, Thomas D, Winfield LA, Rocha RA. A closer look at nursing documentation on paper forms: preparation for computerizing a nursing documentation system. Comput Biol Med. 2011; 41(4):182-9.
18. Abas HI, Yusof MM, Noah SA. The application of ontology in a clinical decision support system for acute postoperative pain management. Semantic Technology and Information Retrieval (STAIR), 2011 International Conference on IEEE, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; 2011.
19. McCoy AB, Waitman LR, Lewis JB, Wright JA, Choma DP, Miller RA, et al. A framework for evaluating the appropriateness of clinical decision support alerts and responses. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2012; 19(3):346-52.
20. Murrells T, Robinson S, Griffiths P. Job satisfaction trends during nurses' early career. BMC Nurs. 2008; 7:7.
21. Hayes B, Bonner A, Pryor J. Factors contributing to nurse job satisfaction in the acute hospital setting: a review of recent literature. J Nurs Manag. 2010; 18(7):804-14.
22. Fiks AG. Designing computerized decision support that works for clinicians and families. Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 2011; 41(3):60-88.
23. Jao CS, Hier DB. Clinical decision support systems: an effective pathway to reduce medical errors and improve patient safety. New York: INTECH Open Access Publisher; 2010.
24. Esfahani R. Technology in nursing care. Rafsanjan, Iran: Community Publication; 2012.
25. Su KW, Liu CL. A mobile Nursing Information System based on human-computer interaction design for improving quality of nursing. J Med Syst. 2012; 36(3):1139-53.
26. Azizi V, Lotfi M, Jalali F. Designing of electronic health record software in the nursing and midwifery faculty of Tabriz. Res Dev. 2012; 1(1):17-20.
27. Tran TN, Ferner CS. Development of an electronic medical record system for the university of north Carolina Wilmington school of nursing. Symposium conducted at The International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government, Las Vegas, NV; 2011. 28. Mazlom SR. Development and assessment of computerized software for nursing process: a step toward promotion of nursing education and care. Iran J Med Educ. 2014; 14(4):312-22.
29. Ammenwerth E, Rauchegger F, Ehlers F, Hirsch B, Schaubmayr C. Effect of a nursing information system on the quality of information processing in nursing: An evaluation study using the HISmonitor instrument. Int J Med Inform. 2011; 80(1):25-38.
30. Varzeshnezhad M, Rassouli M, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Kashef Ghorbanpour R. Validation of mapping and usage ability of clinical care classification system in nursing documentation in neonatal intensive care units. Health Inform Manage. 2013; 10(5):645-54. 31. Al Maqbali MA. Factors that influence nurses’ job satisfaction: a literature review. Nurs Manage. 2015; 22(2):30-7.