1. Bagherian A, Sadeghi M. Assessment of the effect of Tell-demonstration-observation-action educational method on dental students' quality of learning. Iran J Med Educ. 2012; 11(7):764-6.
2. Mohamadirizi S, Bahadoran P, Fahami F, Ehsanpour S. The effect of teaching through demonstration on midwifery student's self-efficacy in delivery management. Iran J Med Educ. 2014; 14(4):282-90.
3. Hosseininasab D, Abdullahzadeh F, Feizullahzadeh H. The effect of computer assisted instruction and demonstration on learning vital signs measurement in nursing students. Iran J Med Educ. 2007; 7(1):23-30.
4. Karimi-Moneghi H, Valaei N, Mortazavi F. The effect of video-based instruction versus demonstration on learning of clinical skills. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2003; 5(2):77-82.
5. Mohamadirizi S, Kordi M, Shakeri MT, Salehi Fadardi J, Hafizi L. Relationship between job stress with menstrual bleeding pattern among midwives. Hayat. 2012; 18(5):1-11.
6. Fathi M, Shafiean M, Gharibi F. Clinical education stressors from the perspective of students of nursing, midwifery, and operating room: a study in Kurdistan university of medical sciences. Iran J Med Educ. 2012; 11(7):675-84.
7. Mohamadiriz S, Khani B, Mohamadirizi S. Role playing approach vs. traditional method about neonatal admission skills among midwifery students. Int J Pediatr. 2015; 3(5.2):965-70.
8. Hossein KM, Fatemeh D, Fatemeh OS, Katri VJ, Tahereh B. Teaching style in clinical nursing education: a qualitative study of Iranian nursing
teachers’ experiences. Nurse Educ Pract. 2010; 10(1):8-12.
9. Mohamadirizi S, Fahami F, Bahadoran P, Ehsanpour S. The effect of four-phase teaching method on midwifery students’ emotional intelligence in managing the childbirth. J Educ Health Promot. 2015; 4:47.
10. Mohammadi Rizi S, Mohammadi Rizi S, Mohammadi Rizi M. The effectiveness of the 4-stage approach compared to traditional clinical teaching among midwifery student's about delivery management skills. J Clin Nurs Midwifery. 2015; 4(3):32-9.
11. Sotto JA, Ayuste EC, Bowyer MW, Almonte JR, Dofitas RB, Lapitan MC, et al. Exporting simulate on technology to the Philippines: a comparative study of traditional versus simulation methods for teaching intravenous cannulation. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2009; 142:346-51.
12. Bitsika E, Karlis G, Iacovidou N, Georgiou M, Kontodima P, Vardaki Z, et al. Comparative analysis of two venipuncture learning methods on nursing students. Nurse Educ Today. 2014; 34(1):15-8.
13. Orde S, Celenza A, Pinder M. A randomized trial comparing a 4stage to 2 stage teaching technique for laryngeal mask insertion. Resuscitation. 2010; 81(12):1687-91.
14. Jenko M, Frangez M, Manohin A. Four-stage teaching technique and chest compression performance of medical students compared to conventional technique. Croat Med J. 2012; 53(5):486–95.
15. Abraham A, Cheng TL, Wright JL, Addlestone I, Huang Z, Greenberg L. Assessing an educational intervention to improve physician violence screening skills. Pediatrics. 2001; 107(5):e68.
16. Foronda C, Gattamorta K, Snowden K, Bauman EB. Use of virtual clinical simulation to improve communication skills of baccalaureate nursing students: a pilot study. Nurse Educ Today. 2014; 34(6):e53–7.