1. Verklan MT, Walden M. Core curriculum for neonatal intensive care nursing. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014.
2. Hashemian Nejad N, Pejhan A, Rakhshani MH, Hoseini BL. The incidence of low birth weight (LBW) and small-for-gestational age (SGA) and its related factors in neonates, Sabzevar, Iran. Int J Pediatr. 2014; 2(4.2):73-8.
3. Platt M. Outcomes in preterm infants. Public Health. 2014; 128(5):399-403.
4. Kliegman RM. Nelson textbook of pediatrics. Philadelphia: Sunders; 2011.
5. Lau C, Ambalavanan N, Chakraborty H, Wingate MS, Carlo WA. Extremely low birth weight and infant mortality rates in the United States. Pediatrics. 2013; 131(5):855-60.
6. Rüegger C, Hegglin M, Adams M, Bucher H. Population based trends in mortality, morbidity and treatment for very preterm-and very low birth weight infants over 12 years. BMC Pediatr. 2012; 12(1):17.
7. Vakrilova V. Scoring systems for assessing illness severity and predicting outcome in very low birth weight infants. Akush Ginekol. 2011; 50(1):37-41.
8. Basu S, Rathore P, Bhatia BD. Predictors of mortality in very low birth weight neonates in india. Singapore Med J. 2008; 49(7):556-60.
9. Khani S, Mohamadpour RA, Ghaffari Saravi V, Abdollahi F, Sabaghi R, Bavand M. 200 and governmental hospitals in Sari by survival analysis technique during 2005-7. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2008; 17(62):54-62.
10. Alleman BW, Bell EF, Smith B, Ambalavanan N,
Laughon MM, Stoll BJ, et al. Individual and center-level factors affecting mortality among extremely low birth weight infants. Pediatrics. 2013; 132(1):e175-84.
11. Sritipsukho S, Suarod T, Sritipsukho P. Survival and outcome of very low birth weight infants born in a university hospital with level II NICU. J Med Assoc Thai. 2007; 90(7):1323-9.
12. Selected finding of the 2011 national population and housing Census. Statistical Centre of Iran ISY. Available at: URL: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/sources/census/wphc/Iran/Iran-2011-Census-Results.pdf; 2011.
13. Rezaeian A, Boskabadi H, Mazlom SR. Factors associated with perinatal mortality in preterm infants in NICU Ghaem Hospital, Mashhad. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci. 2012; 4(3):349-60.
14. Medlock S, Ravelli AC, Tamminga P, Mol BW, Abu-Hanna A. Prediction of mortality in very premature infants: a systematic review of prediction models. PloS One. 2011; 9(6):e23441.
15. Zanjani AP, Gharib MH, Kamrani MA. The evaluation of predicting mortality risk of premature infants with very low birthweight by CRIB score. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2009; 10(4):40-3.
16. Manuck TA, Rice MM, Bailit JL, Grobman WA, Reddy UM, Wapner RJ, et al. Preterm neonatal morbidity and mortality by gestational age: a contemporary cohort. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 215(1):103.e1-14.
17. Costeloe K, Hennessy E, Haider S, Stacey F, Marlow N, Draper ES. Short-term outcomes after extreme preterm birth in England: comparison of 2 birth cohorts in 1995 and 2006 (the EPICure studies). BMJ. 2012; 345:e7976.
18. Navaei F, Aliabady B, Moghtaderi J, Moghtaderi M, Kelishadi R. Early outcome of preterm infants with birth weight of 1500 g or less and gestational age of 30 weeks or less in Isfahan city, Iran. World J Pediatr. 2010; 6(3):228-32.
19. Velaphi SC, Mokhachane M, Mphahlele RM, Beckh-Arnold E, Kuwanda ML, Cooper PA. Survival of very-low-birth-weight infants according to birth weight and gestational age in a public hospital. S Afr Med J. 2005; 95(7):504-9.
20. Mohamed EM, Soliman AM, El-Asheer OM. Predictors of mortality among neonates admitted to neonatal intensive care unit in pediatric Assiut University Hospital, Egypt. J Am Sci. 2011; 7(6):606-11.
21. Babaee H, Jafrasteh A. The evaluation of CRIBII scoring system in predicting mortality in preterm
newborns. Yafteh. 2015; 16(4):27-35 (Persian).
22. Rastogi PK, Sreenivas V, Kumar N. Validation of CRIB II for prediction of mortality in premature babies. Indian Paediatr. 2010; 47(2):145-7.
23. Locatelli A, Roncaglia N, Andreotti C, Doria V, Doni D, Pezzullo JC, et al. Factors affecting survival in infants weighing 750g or less. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2005; 123(1):52-5.
24. Mori R, Shiraishi J, Negishi H, Fujimura M. Predictive value of Apgar score in infants with very low birthweight. Acta Paediatr. 2008; 97(6):720-3.
25. Vincer MJ, Armson BA, Allen VM, Allen AC, Stinson DA, Whyte R, et al. An algorithm for predicting neonatal mortality in threatened very preterm birth. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37(11):958-65.
26. Ravelli AC, Schaaf JM, Mol BW, Tamminga P, Eskes M, van der Post JA, et al. Antenatal prediction of neonatal mortality in very premature infants. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2014; 176:126-31.
27. Fallahi M, Joudaki N, Bandpey HM. Evaluation of
causes of neonatal mortality in Shohadaye Tajrish hospital, during years 2004-2007. Pajoohandeh. 2009; 14(1):43-6. (Persian)
28. Olischar M, Messerschmidt A, Repa A, Klebermasz-Schrehof K, Weber M, Pollak A, et al. The early prediction of neonatal morbidity and mortality in singleton small for gestational age infants with a birthweight