- Svensson K, Matthiesen AS, Widstrom AM. Night rooming-in: who decides? An example of staff influence on mother's attitude.Birth. 2005;32(2):99-106.
- 2. Ferber SG, Makhoul IR. The effect of skin-to-skin contact (kangaroo care)shortly after birth on the neurobehavioral responsesof the term newborn: a randomized, controlled trial. Pediatrics.2004; 113(4):858-65.
- Santos IS, Mota OM, Matijasevich A, Barros AJ,Barros FC. Bed-sharing at 3 months and breastfeeding at 1year in southern Brazii.J Pediatr. 2009;155(4):505-9.
- Smith PB, Moore K, Peters L. Implementing baby-friendly practices:strategies for success. MCN Am J Matem Child Nurs. 2012;37(4):228-33.
- 5.Labbok MH, Taylor EC, Nickel NC. Implementing the ten steps to successful breastfeeding in multiple hospitals serving low-wealth patients in the US: innovative research design and baseline findings. Int Breastfeed J. 2013; 8(1):5.
- Sarparast L, Farhadi R, Sarparast M, Shafai S. The effect of kangaroo mother care on neonatal outcomes in Iranian hospitals: a review. J Pediatr Rev. 2015; 3(1):el95.
- Stelfox S,Nagle C. The experience of new mothers who are separated from their newborninfants: a qualitative systematic review. JBI Libr Syst Rev.2011;9(16 Suppl):1-15.
- Afjeh A, Fallahi M, Jahaubeen M, Basiri A, Allaee M. Pre-discharge screening transcutaneous bilirubinometty in healthy newborns in Mahdieh hospital, Tehran.Iran J Pediatr.2015; 25(4):e2187.
- Hassanzadeh Bashtianl M, Annat MR, Khakshour A. Assessment of the recorded causes of neonatal hospitalization and the related factors in neonatal wards and NICUs in Bojnord. Iran JNeonatol. 2014; 5(2):21-4.
10. Eidelman AI, Schanler RJ, Johnston M, Landers S, Noble L, Szucs K, Viehmann L. Breastfeeding and the use of human milk. Pediatrics. 2012; 129(3):e827-41.
11. Venancio SI, de Almeida H. Kangaroo-Mother care:scientific evidence and impact on breastfeeding. J Pediatr (Rio J).2004; 80(5 Supple):S173-80.
12. Sontheimer D, Fischer CB, Buch KE. Kangaroo transport instead of incubator transport. Pediatrics.2004; 113(4):920-3.
13. Ahn SY, Ko SY, Kim KA, Lee YK, Shin SM. The effect of rooming-in care on the emotional stability of newborn infants.Korean J Pediatr. 2008 December; 51(12):1315-1319
14. Hodgson ZG, Abrahams RR. A rooming-in program to mitigate the need totreat for opiate in the newborn.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2012; 34(5):475-81.
15. Lee YM, Song KH, Kim YM, Kang JS, Chang JY, Seol HJ, et al. Complete rooming-in care of newborn infants. Korean JPediatr. 2010; 53(5):634-8.
16. Abrahams RR, Kelty SA, PayneS, Thiessen PN, Mackintosh J, Janssen PA. Rooming-in compared with standard care for newborns of mothers using methadone or heroin. Can Fam Physician. 2007; 53(10):1722-30.
17. Sasidharan CK, Gokul E, Anoop P, Vijayakumar M. Benefits of maternal participation in newborn nurseries. Indian JPediatr.2005; 72(10):829-33.
18. Garosi E, Mohammadi F, Ranikesh F.The relationship between neonatal jaundice and maternal and neonatal factors. Iran Journal of Neonatology. 2016; 7(1):37-40.
A. Investigation of the effect of training on promoting breast-feeding at baby-friendly hospital case study; Tohid Hospital in Jam, Bushehr. Iranian Journal of Neonatology. 2015;6(2):24-31.