- Borimnejad L, Mehrnoush N, Seyyed Fatemi N, Haghani H. Maternal Stressor agents with premature infants in neonatal intensive care units. J Crit Care Nurs. 2011; 4(1):39-44 (Persian).
- Verklan TM, Walden M. Core curriculum for neonatal intensive care nursing. 4thed. St. Louis: Saunders Elsevier; 2010.
- Beck CT. The effects of postpartum depression on maternal-infant interaction: a meta-analysis. Nurs Res. 1995; 44(5):298-304.
- Padovani FH, Linhares MB, Carvalho AE, Duarte G, Martinez FE. Anxiety and depression symptoms assessment in pre-term neonates' mothers during and after hospitalization in neonatal intensive care unit. Rev Bras Psiquiatr. 2004; 26(4):251-4.
- Valizadeh L, Akbarbeglou M, Asad EM. Stressors affecting mothers with hospitalized premature newborn in NICUs of three teaching hospitals in Tabriz. Med J Tabriz Univ Med Sci. 2009; 31(1):85-90 (Persian).
- Jafari Mianaei S, Alaee Karahroudy F, Rassouli M, Zagheri Tafreshi M. The effect of creating opportunities for parent empowerment program on maternal stress, anxiety, and participation in NICU wards in Iran. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2014; 19(1):94-100.
- Carvalho AE, Martinez FE, Linhares MB. Maternal anxiety and depression and development of prematurely born infants in the first year of life. Span J Psychol. 2008; 11(2):600-8.
- Morey JA, Gregory K. Nurse-led education mitigates maternal stress and enhances knowledge in the NICU. MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2012; 37(3):182-91.
- Koutra K, Chatzi L, Bagkeris M, Vassilaki M, Bitsios P, Kogevinas M. Antenatal and postnatal maternal mental health as determinants of infant neurodevelopment at 18 months of age in a mother-child cohort (Rhea Study) in Crete, Greece. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2012; 48(8):1335-45.
10. Hojjati H, Taheri N, Akhoondzade G, Heydari B, Sharifnia S. Resorting to pray rate in hemodialysis patients of Golestan province. J Crit Care Nurs. 2010; 3(2):11-2 (Persian).
11. Moran MR. The study of association between uses of spirituality (religious attitude) with mental health in safe community. Proceedings Congress on the Safe Society Tehran City, Tehran, Iran; 2009. P. 265-76 (Persian).
- 12. Ebrahimi A, Neshat Dust H, Kalantari M, Nasiri H. The relationship between listed and pray with students' anxiety. J Res Behav Sci. 2005; 2:43-9 (Persian)..
13. Dunn KS
, Horgas AL
. The prevalence of prayer as a spiritual self-care modality in elders. J Holist Nurs. 2000; 18(4):337-51.
14. Sadighi Z, Jahangir A, Karbakhsh M, Maftoun F, Khodaei S, Harirchi I. Using prayer in clinical practice: a survey on Iranian physicians ‘views and practices. Daneshvar Med. 2009; 16(82):67-72 (Persian).
15. Hojjati H, Qorbani M, Nazari R, Sharifnia H, Akhoondzade G. On the relationship between prayer frequency and spiritual health in patients under hemodialysis-therapy. J Fundament Ment Health. 2010; 12(2):514-21 (Persian).
16. Anisi J, Akbari F, Majdian M, Atashkar M, Ghorbani Z. Standardization of mental disorders symptoms checklist 90 revised (SCL-90 -R) in army staffs. J Military Psychol. 2011; 2(5):29-37.
17. Majidi SA. Recitation effect of holy Quran on anxiety of patients before undergoing coronary artery angiography. J Guilan Univ Med Sci. 2004; 13(49):61-7.
18. Mohammadi MR, Akbari AA, Hatami N, Mokri A, Kaviani H, Salmanian M, et al. Effectiveness of grouped spiritual psychotherapy on patients with opium using disorder. Hakim. 2011; 14(3):144-50 (Persian).
19. Allameh T, Jabal Ameli M, Lorestani K, Akbari M. The efficacy of Quran sound on anxiety and pain of patients under cesarean section with regional anesthesia: a randomized case-controlled clinical trial. J Isfahan Med Sch. 2013; 31(235):601-10 (Persian).
21. Bolhari J, Naziri GH, Zamanian S. Effectiveness of spiritual group therapy in reducing depression, anxiety, and stress of women with breast cancer. J Women. 2012; 3(9):87-117 (Persian).
22. Ghahari SH, Fallah R, Bolhari J, Moosavi M, Razaghi Z, Akbari ME. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral and spiritual-religious interventions on reducing anxiety and depression of women with breast cancer. Know Res Appl Psychol. 2012; 13(4):33-40.
23. Farmahini Farahani M, Ghorbani M. Effect of Tavassol prayer on mental health of second year nursing students of School of Nursing. Complement Med J Facul Nurs Midwifery. 2012; 2(2):135-47 (Persian).
24. Melnyk BM, Crean HF, Feinstein NF, Fairbanks E. Maternal anxiety and depression after a premature infant's discharge from the neonatal intensive care unit: explanatory effects of the creating opportunities for parent empowerment program. Nurs Res. 2008; 57(6):383-94.
25. Ahn YM, Kim NH. Parental perception of neonates, parental stress and education for NICU parents. Asian Nurs Res. 2007; 1(3):199-210.
27. Karami K, Rostami S, Ghadirian F. Effect of educational-supportive interventions on premature infants’ length of hospitalization and maternal stress. Yafte. 2009; 11(2):67-73 (Persian).