- Kull I, Wickman M, Lilja G, Nordvall SL, Pershagen G. Breast feeding and allergic diseases in infants-a prospective birth cohort study. Arch Dis Child. 2002; 87(6):478-81.
- Koletzko B, Michaelsen KF, Hernell O. Short and long term effect of breast feeding on child health. Food Res Int. 2001; 34(5):551-3.
- Ivarsson A, Hernell O, Stenlund H, Persson LA. Breast-feeding protects against celiac disease. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002; 75(5):914-21.
- Daniels MC, Adair LS. Breast-feeding influences cognitive development in Filipino children. J Nutr. 2005; 135(11):2589-95.
- Fairbank L, O'Meara S, Renfrew MJ, Woolridge M, Sowden AJ, Lister-Sharp D. A systematic review to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions to promote the initiation of breastfeeding. Health Technol Assess. 2000; 4(25):1-171.
- Savaser S. Knowledge and attitudes of high school students about AIDS: a Turkish perspective. Public Health Nurs. 2003; 20(1):71-9.
- Hubly J. Understanding behavior: the key to successful health education. Trop Doct. 1988; 18(3):134-8.
- Akbarzadeh M, Bahmani N, Moatari M, PourAhmad S. The impact of the BASNEF educational programme on breastfeeding behavior in Iran. Br J Midwifery. 2013; 21(4):276-84.
- Waters BL, Raisler J. Ice massage for the reduction of labor pain. J Midwifery Womens Health. 2003; 48(5):317-21.
10. Chiu JY, Gau ML, Kuo SY, Chang YH, Kuo SC, Tu HC. Effects of Gua-Sha therapy on breast engorgement: a randomized controlled trial. J Nurs Res. 2010; 18(1):1-10.
11. Haddad-Rodrigues M, Spanó Nakano AM, Stefanello J, Campos Pereira Silveira RC. Acupuncture for anxiety in lactating mothers with preterm infants: a randomized controlled trial. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013; 2013:169184.
12. Pomeranz B, Beman B. Basics of Acupuncture. 5th ed. Trans: Khedmat H. Tehran: Teimurzadeh; 2006. P. 23-40, 189-234.
13. Shahshahani S, Vameghi R, Azari N, Sajedi F, Kazemnejad A. Validity and reliability determination of denver developmental screening test-ii in 0-6 year-olds in tehran. Iran J Pediatr. 2010; 20(3):313-22.
14. Heydarnia AR. Discussions in health education process. 1st ed. Tehran: Zamani; 2008. P. 25-52.
15. lowrence RA, lowrence RM. Making and informed decision about infant feeding. Breastfeeding. A guide for the medical profession. 5th ed. St. Louis: Mosby lnc; 1998. P. 217-32.
16. Arzani A, Kermanshahi S, Zahedpasha Y. The effect of educational intervention on continuous breastfeeding in low birth weight infants. J Qazvin univ med sci. 2008; 12(2):69-75(in Persian)
17. Lucas A, Fewtrell MS, Morley R, Singhal A, Abbott RA, Isaacs E, et al. Randomized trial of nutrient-enriched formula versus standard formula for postdischarge preterm infants. Pediatrics. 2001; 108(3):703-11.
18. Batal M, Boulghaurjian C. Breastfeeding initiation and duration in Lebanon: are the hospitals "mother friendly"? J Pediatr Nurs. 2005; 20(1):53-9.
19. Shakespeare J, Blake F, Garcia J. Breastfeeding difficulties experienced by women taking part in a qualitative interview study of postnatal depression. Midwifery. 2004; 20(3):251-60.
20. Hong TM, Callister LC, Schwartz R. First time mothers' views of breastfeeding support from nurses. MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2003; 28(1):10-5.
21. Melnyk BM, Feinstein NF, Fairbanks E. Effectiveness of informational/behavioral interventions with parents of low birth weight (LBW) premature infants: an evidence base to guide clinical practice. Pediater Nurs. 2002; 28(5):511-6.
22. Mccormic MC, Mccarton C, Tonascia J, Brook Gunn J. Early educational intervention for very low birth weight infants: results from the infant’s health and development program. Pediatr. 1993; 123(4):527-33.
23. Curro V, Lanni R, Scipione F, Grimaldi V, Mastroiacovo P. Randomized controlled trial assessing the effectiveness of a booklet on duration of breast feeding. Arch Dis Child. 1997; 7(6):500-4.
24. Li L, Li S, Ali M, Ushijima H. Feeding practice of infants and their correlating in urban areas of Beijing , China. Pediatr Int. 2003; 45(4):400-6.
25. Engestrom BL, Fridlund B. Women’s views of counselling received in connection with breast-feeding after reduction mammoplasty. J Adv Nurs. 2000; 32(5):1143-51.
26. Walker SP, Chang SM, Powell CA, Grantham-Mcgregor SM. Psychosocial intervention improves the development of term low-birth-weight infants. J Nutr. 2004; 134(6):1417-23.
27. Garner JM, Walker SP, Powell CA, Grantham-Mcgregor S. A randomized controlled trial of a home-visiting intervention on cognition and behavior in term low birth weight infants. J Pediatr. 2003; 143(5):634-9.
28. Bryant GM, Davies KJ, Newcombe RG. The Denver developmental screening test. Achievement of test items in the first year of life by Denver and Cardiff infants. Dev Med Child Neurol. 1974; 16(4):475-84
29. Alidoosti shahraki K, Hosseini Nasab A, Foroohari S. Effects of mothers’ training about complementary feeding and developmental skills on growth. Hakim Res J. 2008; 11(2):33-8(in Persian)
30. Burchinal MR, Roberts JE, Nabors LA, Bryant DM. Quality of center child care and infant cognitive and language development. Child Dev. 1996; 67(2):606-20.
31. Lee LL, Harris SR. Psychometric properties and standardization samples of four screening tests for infants and young children: a review. Pediatr Phys Ther. 2005; 17(2):140-7.
32. Spence DW, Kayumov L, Chen A, Lowe A, Jain U, Katzman MA, et al. Acupuncture increases nocturnal melatonin secretion and reduces insomnia and anxiety: a preliminary report. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2004; 16(1):19-28.
33. Han JS. Acupuncture and endorphins. Neurosci Lett. 2004; 361(1-3):258-61.
34. Pilkington K, Kirkwood G, Rampes H, Cummings M, Richardson J. Acupuncture for anxiety and anxiety disorders--a systematic literature review. Acupunct Med. 2007; 25(1-2):1-10.
35. Medical Education, Treatment and Health Ministry Educational package for Improving infants nutrition and Growth .2002: 14- 21.