1.Mozafari Kermani R, Zoljalali SH, Azari A, Kouhpayezadeh J. The role of training workshops of newborn cares in promotion of mothers' knowledge. Iran J Pediat 2007;17(1): 41-45[in persian].
2. Sanagu A, Jouybari L, Shahini Z. Comparative study of the perspective of mothers and nurses on the importance of nursing activities in a postpartum unit. Journal of Gorgan Bouyeh Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery 2009;15(6): 22-30[in Persian].
3. Bowman KG. Postpartum learning needs. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs.2005; 34(4):438-43.
4. Doyle LW. Changing availability of intensive care for extremely low birth weight infants in Victoria over two decades. Med J Australia 2004; 81(3):136-9.
5. Arzani A, Kermanshahi S, Zahedpasha Y. The effect of educational intervention on continuous breast feeding in low birth weight infants. The journal of Qazvin univ of med. Sci.2008;12(2):64-74[in Persian].
6. Parker L, Lamont DW, Wright CM, et al. Mothering skills and health in infancy: the Thousand Families study revisited. Lancet .1999 Apr 3; 353 (9159): 1151-2.
7. Farshi M, Babatabar Darzi H, Mahmoudi H, Mokhtari Nouri J. Comparison of nursing care learning in air evacuation and transport by lecture and e-learning methods. MilMed Journal. 2012;14(1):27-31[in Persian].
8. Siavash Vahabi Y, Tadrisi Seyyed D, Ghayyem S, Ebadi A, Daneshmandi M, Saghafi Nia M. Comparing the Effect of Triage Education in Lecture and Multimedia Software on Nurses Learning. Iranian journal of critical care nursing2011;4(1):712[in Persian].
9. Kuo S, Chen Y, Lin K, Lee T, Hsu C. Evaluating the effects of an Internet education programme on newborn care in Taiwan. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2009;18: 1592–1601.
10. Huang M, Kuo S, Avery M, Chen W. Evaluating effects of a prenatal web-based breastfeeding education programme in Taiwan. journal of clinical nursing2007;16(8):1571-9.
11. Davis T, Fredrickson D, Bocchini C, Arnold C, Green K, Humiston S, Wilder E, Bocchini J. Improving Vaccine Risk/ Benefit Communication With An Immunization Education Package: A Pilot Study. AMBULATORY PEDIATRICS 2002;2(3):193-200.
12. St-Amour M, Guay M, Perron L, Cl´ement P, Baron G, Petit G. Are vaccination information leaflets useful for vaccinators and parents?. Vaccine 2009; 24 :2491–2496.
13. Klein, Prenatal Immunization Education The Pediatric Prenatal Visit and Routine Obstetric Care . Nلvar A, Halsey NA, Carter TC, Montgomery MP, Salmon DA. J Prev Med 2007;33(3): 211-213.
14. Langkamp DL, Hoshaw-woodard S, Boye ME, Lemeshow S. Delay In Receipt Of Immunizations In Low-birth-weight Children: A Nationally Representative Sample. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2006;155(2): 167-175.