1.Korver AM, Konings S, Dekker FW, Beers M, Wever CC, Frijns JH, et al. Newborn hearing screening vs later hearing screening and developmental outcomes in children with permanent childhood hearing impairment. JAMA 2010; 304:1701-8.
2. McCann DC, Worsfold S, Law CM, Mullee M, Petrou S, Stevenson J, et al. Reading and communication skills after universal newborn screening for permanent childhood hearing impairment. Arch Dis Child 2009; 94:293-7.
3. Kennedy C, McCann D, Campbell MJ, Kimm L, Thornton R. Universal newborn screening for permanent childhood hearing impairment: an 8-year follow-up of a controlled trial. Lancet 2005; 366:660-2.
4. Erenberg A, Lemons J, Sia C, Trunkel D, Ziring P. Newborn and infant hearing loss: detection and intervention.American Academy of Pediatrics. Task Force on Newborn and Infant Hearing, 1998- 1999. Pediatrics 1999; 103:527-30.
5. Thompson DC, McPhillips H, Davis RL, Lieu TA, Homer CJ, Helfand M. Universal newborn hearing screening: summary of evidence. JAMA 2001; 286:2000-2010.
6. Atas B, Altunhan H, Eryilmaz MA, Atas E. Frequency of congenital hearing loss in 43,503 healthy newborn infants in Konya, Turkey. J Pak Med Assoc. 2011 Aug;61(8):727-8.
7. Ghasemi M, Zamanian A,Tale MR, Raufsaeb A, Farhadi M, Mahmoudian S. Neonatal hearing screening with TEOAE in Mashhad city.Iranian Journal of otorhinolaryngology 2006;18:21.
8. Farhadi M, Mahmoudian S, Mohammad K, Daneshi A.The pilot study of a nation wide neonatal hearing screening in Iran: Akbarabadi and Mirzakouchak-khan hospitals in Tehran( June 2003-October 2004).HAKIM 2006;9:65-75.
9. Lotfi Y, Movallali G. A universal newborn hearing screening in Iran. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal 2007;5:8-11.
10. Bielecki I, Horbulewicz A, Wolan T. Risk factors associated with hearing loss in infants: an analysis of 5282 referred neonates. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2011; 75:925.
11. Porter HL, Neely ST, Gorga MP. Using benefit-cost ratio to select Universal Newborn Hearing Screening test criteria. Ear Hear 2009; 30:447.
12. Headley GM, Campbell DE, Gravel JS. Effect of neonatal test environment on recording transient-evoked otoacoustic emissions. Pediatrics 2000; 105:1279.
13. Stewart DL, Mehl A, Hall JW 3rd , Thomson V, Carroll M, Hamlett J. Universal newborn hearing screening with automated auditory brainstem response: a multisite investigation. J Perinatol 2000; 20:S128.
14. Doyle KJ, Rodgers P, Fujikawa S, Newman E. External and middle ear effects on infant hearing screening test results. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2000; 122:477.