- Johansson P, Oleni M, Fridlund B. Patient satisfaction with nursing care in the context of health care: a literature study. Scand J Caring Sci. 2002; 16(4):337–44.
- Tsironi S, Bovaretos N, Tsoumakas K, Giannakopoulou M, Matziou V. Factors affecting parental satisfaction in the neonatal intensive care unit. J Neonatal Nurs. 2012; 18(5):183-92.
- Berra K. The effect of lifestyle intervertion on quality of life and patient satisfaction with health and health care. J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2003; 18(4):319-25.
- Schmidt LA. Patients’ perception of nursing care in the hospital setting. J Adv Nurs. 2003; 44(4):393-9.
- Tokat G. The evaluation of parent satisfactıon in pediatric cardiovascular surgery intensive care unit. [Master Thesis]. İstanbul, Turkey: Marmara University Health Sciences Instıtute Department Nursing of Child Health and Diseases; 2009.
- Arıkan D, Saban F, Baş NG. Hospital and health care satisfaction levels of the parents whose children stay in hospital. İzmir Dr Behçet Uz Çocuk Hastanesi Dergisi. 2014; 4(2):109-16.
- Uysal G, Çırlak A. The expectations related to nursing and the satisfaction levels of the parents of the children who have acute health problems. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2014; 152:435–9.
- Ulus B, Kublay G. Turkısh adaptatıon of the pedsQL health care parent satısfactıon scale. Acıbadem Univ J Health Sci. 2012; 3(1):44-50.
- Varni JW, Seid M, Kurtin PS. Pediatric health-related quality of life measurement technology: a guide for health care decision makers. J Clin Outcomes Manag. 1999; 6(4):33-40.
- 10. Varni JW, Quiggins DJ, Ayala GX. Development of the pediatric hematology/oncology parent satisfaction survey. Child Health Care. 2000; 29(4):243–55.
11. Ulus B, Doğramacı İ. Evaluation of parent satisfaction who had taken health care services from ıhsan dogramaci children hospital. [Doctoral Thesis]. Ankara: Hacettepe University, Health Science Institute, Public Health Nursing Programme; 2004.
12. Aşılıoğlu N, Akkuş T, Baysal K. Investigetion of parents’ satisfaction and the causative factors in pediatric emergency department. Turkish J Emerg Med. 2009; 9(2):65–72.
13. Çoban M, Can G, Ünüvar E. The evaluation of the satisfaction of parents using a new scale. J Child. 2007; 7(4):247-54.
14. Stricker KH, Kimberger O, Schmidlin K, Zwahlen M, Mohr U, Rothen HU. Family satisfaction in the intensive care unit: what makes the difference. Intensive Care Med. 2009; 35(12):2051-9.
15. Hunziker S, Mchugh W, Sarnoff-Lee B, Cannistraro S, Ngo L, Marcantonio E, et al. Predictors and correlates of dissatisfaction with intensive care. Crit Care Med. 2012; 40(5):1554-61.
16. Azoulay E, Chevret S, Leleu G, Pochard F, Barboteu M, Adrie C, et al. Half the families of intensive care unit patients experience inadequate communication with physicians. Crit Care Med. 2000; 28(8):3044-9.
17. Bialoskurski MM, Cox CL, Wiggins RD. The relationship between maternal needs and priorities in a neonatal intensive care environment. J Adv Nurs. 2002; 37(1):62-9.
18. Ygge BM, Arnetz JE. A study of non-respons in a questionnaire survey of parents views of paediatric care. J Nurs Manag. 2004; 12(1):5-12.
19. Macnab AJ, Thiessen P, Mc Leod E, Hinton D. Parent assessment of family-centered care practices in a children’s hospital. Child Health Care. 2000; 29(2):113-28.
20. Hughes M. Parents and nurses attitudes to family-centred care: an Irish Perspective. J Clin Nurs. 2007; 16(12):2341-8.
21. Quintana JM, González N, Bilbao A, Aizpuru F, Escobar A, Esteban C, et al. Predictors of patient satisfaction with hospital health care. BMC Health Serv Res. 2006; 6:102-11.
22. Tucker JL. The moderators of patient satisfaction. J Manag Med. 2002; 16(1):48-66.
23. Boudreaux ED, Mandry CV, Wood K. Patient satisfaction data as a quality indicator: atale of two emergency department. Acad Emerg Med. 2003; 10(3):261-8.
24. Apay E S, Arslan S. Satisfaction level of inpatient in an university hospital. Türk Si̇lahlı Kuvvetleri̇ Koruyucu Heki̇mli̇k Bülteni̇. 2009; 8(3):239-44.
25. González-Valentín A, Padín-López S, De Ramón-Garrido E. Patient satisfaction with nursing care in a regional university hospital in southern Spain. J Nurs Care Qual. 2005; 20(1):63-72.
26. Mccormick MC, Escobar GJ, Zheng Z, Richardson DK. Factors influencing parental satisfaction with neonatal intensive care among the families of moderately premature infants. Pediatrics. 2008; 121(6):1111-8.
27. Aksakal T, Bilgili N. The evaluation of satisfaction with nursing care; an example of gynaecology service. Erciyes Med J. 2008; 30(4):242-9.
28. Keleş S. The evaluation of the satisfaction of parents applying to ondokuz mayıs university faculty of medicine genaral outpatient pediatric service. [Dissertation]. Samsun,Turkey: Ondokuz Mayıs University Faculty Department of Child Health and Diseases Residency; 2009.
29. Toğun D. Patient satısfactıon ın emergency medicine. [Residency Thesis]. Gaziantep, Turkey: Gaziantep University Medicine Faculty, Department of Emergency Medicine; 2007.
30. Akkuş T. Investigetion of parents’ satisfaction and the causative factors in pediatric emergency department. [Dissertation]. Samsun, Turkey: On Dokuz Mayıs University Medicine Faculty Department of Child Health and Diseases Residency; 2008.