- Seki K, Iwasaki S, An H, Horiguchi H, Mori M, Nishimaki S, et al. Early discharge from a neonatal intensive care unit and rates of readmission. Pediatr Int. 2011; 53(1):7-12.
- Health and Welfare and Statistics Association. Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan (Vital statistics). Tokyo: Health and Welfare and Statistics Association; 1997.
- Health and Welfare and Statistics Association. Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan (Vital statistics). Tokyo: Health and Welfare and Statistics Association; 2007.
- Kotagal UR, Perlstein PH, Gamblian V, Donovan EF, Atherton HD. Description and evaluation of a program for the early discharge of infants from a neonatal intensive care unit. J Pediatr. 1995; 127(2):285-90.
- 5 - Merritt TA, Pillers D, Prows SL. Early NICU discharge of very low birth weight infants: A critical review and analysis. Semin Neonatol. 2003; 8(2):95–115.
- 6 - Altman M, Vanpee M, Bendito A, Norman M. Shorter hospital stay for moderately preterm infants. Acta Pediatr. 2006; 95(10):1228-33.
- Leaf A, Rose C, Ramsay L. Strategies for getting preterm infants home earlier. Arch Dis Child. 2008; 93(4):271-3.
- Brooten D, Kumar S, Brown LP, Butts P, Finkler SA, Bakewell-Sachs S, et al. A randomised clinical trial of early hospital discharge and home follow-up of very-low-birth-weight infants. N Engl J Med. 1986; 315(15):934-9
- Martin RJ, Fanaroff AA, Walsh MC. Fanaroff & Martin's neonatal perinatal medicine: Disease of the fetus and infant. 9th ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 2010.
10. Cruz H, Guzman N, Rosales M, Bastidas J, Garcia J, Hurtado I
, et al. Early hospital discharge of preterm very low birth weight infants. J Perinatol. 1997; 17(1):29-32.
11. Phibbs CS, Schmitt SK. Estimates of the cost and length of stay changes that can be attributed to one-week increases in gestational age for premature infants. Early Hum Dev. 2006; 82(2):85–95.
12. Underwood MA, Danielsen B, Gilbert WM. Cost, causes and rates of rehospitalization of preterm infants. J Perinatol. 2007; 27(10):614–9.
13. Kero PO, Makinen EO. Comparison between clinical and radiological classiﬁcation of infants with respiratory distress syndrome (RDS). Eur J Pediatr. 1979; 130(4):271-8.
14. Jobe AH, Bancalari E. Bronchopulmonary dyplasia. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001; 163(7):1723-9.
15. Walsh MC, Kliegman RM. Necrotizing enterocolitis: treatment based on staging criteria. Pediatr Clin North Am. 1986; 33(1):179-201.
16. Armanian AM, Kazemipour S, Mirbod SM, Hassanzade A. Comparison of prolonged low volume milk and routine volume milk on incidence of necrotizing enterocolitis in very low birth weight neonates. Pak J Med Sci. 2013; 29(Suppl 1):312-6.
17. Papile LA, Burstein J, Burstein R, Koffler H. Incidence and evolution of subependymal and intraventricular hemorrhage: a study of infants with birth weights less than 1,500 gm. J Pediatr. 1978, 92(4):529-34.
18. Ahmadpour‐Kacho M, PashaYZ, Aliabadi BM. Outcomes of very‐low‐birthweight infants after discharge with a discharge weight of 1500 grams. Pediatr Int
. 2012; 54(2):196-9.
19. Tomashek, KM, Shapiro-Mendoza CK, Weiss J, Kotelchuck M, Barfield W, Evans S, et al. Early discharge among late preterm and term newborns and risk of neonatal morbidity. Semin Perinatol
. 2006; 30(2):61-8.
20. Bathie J, Shaw J. Early discharge home from the neonatal unit with the support of naso-gastric tube feeding. J Neonatal Nurs. 2013; 19(4):213-6.
21. Smith VC, Zupancic JA, McCormick MC, Croen LA, Greene J, Escobar GJ, et al. Rehospitalization in the first year of life among infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia. J Pediatr
. 2004; 144(6):799-803.