- Nouri R, Kelishadi R, Ziaoddini AH. Study of common stresses among students in tehran. J Isfahan Med Sch (IUMS). 2010; 28(105).
- Higman W, Shaw K. Nurses' understanding about the delivery of family centred care in the neonatal unit. J Neonatal Nurs. 2008; 14(6):193-8.
- Zelkowitz P, Papageorgiou A, Bardin C, Wang T. Persistent maternal anxiety affects the interaction between mothers and their very low birthweight children at 24 months. Early Human Development. 2009; 85(1):51-8
- Merenstein GB. Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care. 6th ed. St. Louis: Mosby Elsevier; 2006.
- Gale G, Brooks A. Implementing a palliative care program in a newborn intensive care unit. Advance in Neonatal Care. 2006; 6(1):37-53.
- Hockenberry MJ, Wilson D. Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children Multimedia Enhanced Version. 9th ed. St. Louis: Mosby Elsevier; 2013.
- Kliegman R, Nelson WB. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 18th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders Elsevier; 2007.
- Caldeira S, Hall J. Spiritual leadership and spiritual care in neonatology. J Nurs Manag. 2012; 20(8):1069-75.
- Claas MJ, de Vries LS, Koopman C, Uniken Venema MM, Eijsermans MJ, Bruinse HW, et al. Postnatal growth of preterm born children≤ 750g at birth. Early Hum Dev. 2011; 87(7):495-507.
10. Pyhälä R, Räikkönen K, Pesonen AK, Heinonen K, Hovi P, Eriksson JG, et al. Behavioral inhibition and behavioral approach in young adults with very low birth weight–The Helsinki study of very low birth weight adults. Pers Individ Dif. 2009; 46(2):106-10.
- 11. Saunders RP, Abraham MR, Crosby MJ, Thomas K, Edwards WH. Evaluation and development of potentially better practices for improving family-centered care in neonatal intensive care units. Pediatrics. 2003; 111(4 Pt 2):e437-49.
12. Punthmatharith B, Buddharat U, Kamlangdee T. Comparisons of needs, need responses, and need response satisfaction of mothers of infants in neonatal intensive care units. J Pediatr Nurs
. 2007; 22(6):498-506.
13. Heidari H, Hasanpour M, Fooladi M. The Iranian parents of premature infants in NICU experience stigma of shame. Med Arh. 2012; 66(1):35-40
14. Elo S, Kyngäs H. The qualitative content analysis process. J Adv Nurs
. 2008; 62(1):107-15.
15. Polit DF, Beck CT. Essentials of Nursing Research: Appraising Evidence for Nursing Practice. Philadelphia
: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
16. Vakili MM, Hidarnia AR, Niknami Sh. Development and psychometrics of an interpersonal communication skills scale (A.S.M.A) among Zanjan health Volunteers. Hayat J. 2012; 18(1):5-19.
17. Scherbaum CA, Cohen-Charash Y, Kern MJ. Measuring general self-efficacy: A comparison of three measures using item response theory. Educ Psychol Meas. 2006; 66(6):1047-63.
18. Brown TA. Confirmatory Factor Analysis for Applied Research. P
hiladelphia: Guilford Press; 2012.
19. Munro BH. Statistical Methods for Health Care Research. 5th
hiladelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005.
20. Franck LS, Cox S, Allen A, Winter I. Measuring neonatal intensive care unit‐related parental stress. J Adv Nurs
. 2005; 49(6):608-15.
21. Valizadeh L. akbarbegloo M, Asadollahy M. The effective stressors on mothers of preterm babies in the neonatal intensive care unit. J Tabriz univ Med Sci. 2009; 31(1):85-90