- Edwards LD. Adaptation to parenthood. In: Lowdermilk BP, editor. Maternity Nursing. 5th ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 1999.P.450.
- Bowlby J. Attachment and loss: vol.I. Attachment. London: The Hogarth press and institute of psycho and lysis,1969: 70-433
- Bretherton I. The Origins of Attachment Theory: John Bowlby & Maty Ainsworth. Developmental Psychology. 1992; 28: 759-75.
- Dadestan P. Evolutionary psychology of childhood illness to adult. Tehran: Semat; 2009:12-50.
- Van Wanger, K. Attachment theory [On-line]; 2008. Available from: http://psychology.about.Com.
- Fallahi M, Jodaki N, Mohseni H. The causes of mortality of hospitalized neonatal in Tajrish Hospital in 2004-2007. J Pajohande. 2009; 14(1):43-6. (Perisian).
- Ohgi S, Fukuda M, Moriuchi H, Kusumoto T, Akiyama T, Nugent JK, et al. Comparison of kangaroo care and standard care: Behavioral organization and temperament in healthy, low birth weight infants through 1 year. J PePerinatol. 2002; 22:374-9.
- Hockenberry MJ, Wilson D. Wong's Nursing Care of Neonatal and Children.8nd ed. St. Louis: Mosbey Elsevier Co; 2007:55-91.
- Mok E, Loung SF. Nurses as providers of support for mothers of premature infant. J Clin Nurs. 2006; 15:726-34.
10. Melnyk BM, Fischbeck-Feinstein N, Alpert-Gillis L, Fairbanks E, Crean HF, Sinkin RA, et al. Reducing premature infants' length of stay and improving parents' mental health outcomes with the Creating Opportunities for Parent Empowerment (COPE) neonatal intensive care unit program: a randomized controlled trial. Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1414-37.
11. Colville G, Darkinsb J, HeskethbJ, Bennett V, Alcock J, Noyes J. The impact on parents of a child's admission to intensive care: integration of qualitative findings from a cross-sectional study. Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2009;25(2):72-9
12. Johnson AN. Promoting maternal confidence in the NICU. Pediatr Health care J. 2008;22(4):254-7
13. Valizadeh L, Hasani P. [Mothers and nurses viewpoint about experience mother of premature newborn]. JTUMS.2009; 6(1):38-48. (Persian).
14. Marandy S, Soltanizadeh M. Neonatals. Tehran: Nashre Moalefan; 1998.
16. Jarvi A, Haapamaki ML, Paavilainen E. Emotional and Informational during Their Child’sIllness. Int Nurs Rev.
17. Johnson AN. Kangaroo holding beyond the NICU. Pediatr Nurs. 2005; 31:53-6.
18. Nagafii GT. The effect of foot massage on the physiological responses of women with cancer. Iranian Journal of Nursing 2004; 36(16): 16-21. (Persian).
22. Lightbody T. The importance of family-centered care in the NICU. Can Nurse. 2009; 105:11-20.
23. Salimi T, Shahbazy L, Eslami Z, Dehghanpoor M. Review’s effect contact skin on vital sign and behavioral status of hospitalization in premature infant. University of Medical Sciences Tehran - Iran Dec 2009; (16):85-93.
25. Ludington, SM. Energy conservation During Skin to skin contact between premature infants and their mothers. Heart lung. 1990; 19:445-51.