- Hoyer A, Porcorn D. The influence of various factors on breast-feeding in Slovenia. Journal of advanced nursing. 1998; 27(3): 1250-6
- Lewallen LP, Dick MJ, Flowers J, Powell W, Zickfoose KT, wall YG, et al. Breast feeding support and early cessation. JOGNN. 2006; 35:166-72
- Raven JH, Chen Q, Tolhurst RJ, Garner P. Traditional beliefs and practices in the postpartum period in Fujian Province, China: a qualitative study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2007; 1(7):8.
- Turner CT, Papinczak TA. An analysis of personal and social factors influencing initiation and duration of breast feeding in a large Queensland maternity hospital. Breast feed Rev. 2000; 8(1): 25-33.
- Bartlett EE. The contribution of school health education to community health promotion: what can we reasonably expect? Am J Public Health.1981; 71(12): 1384–91.
- Bertini G, Perugi S, Dani C, Pezzati M, Tronchin M, Rubaltelli FF. Maternal education and the incidence and duration of breast feeding : A prospective study. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2003; 37(4): 447-52
- Stewart- Knox B, Gardiner K, Wright M. What is the problem with breast feeding? A qualitative analysis of infant feeding perceptions. J Hun Nut Diet. 2003; 16(4):265-73.
- Barona-Vilar C, Escriba-Aguir V, Ferrero- Gandia R. A qualitative approach to social support and breast feeding decisions. Midwifery. 2009; 25(2): 187-94.
- Li Y, Kong L, Hotta M, Wongkhomthong SA, Ushijima H. Breast feeding in Bankok, Thailand: current status, maternal knowledge, attitude and social support. Pediatr Int. 1999:41(6):648-54.
10. Hizel S, Ceyhun G, Tanzer F, Sanli C. Traditional belief as forgotten influencing factors on breast –eeding performance in turkey. Saudi Med J. 2006; 27(4):511-8.
11. Ertem Io, Votto N, Leventhal JM. The timing and predictors of the early terminate of Breastfeeding. Pediatrics. 2001; 107(3):543-80.
12. Windsor RA, Woodby LL, Miller TM, Hardin JM, Crawford MA, DiClemente CC. Effectiveness of Agency for Health Care Policy and Research clinical practice guideline and patient education methods for pregnant smokers in medicaid maternity care. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 182(1 Pt 1):68-75.
13. Hosseiny M. Survey knowledge, attitude and practice girl’s students about iron deficiency anemia. J Medical Sci Uni Gorgan. 2006; 8(3): 37-43.
14. Hubley J. Understanding behavior: The key to successful health education. Tropical Doctor. 1988; 18(3):134-8
15. Heydarnia AR. Discussions in health education process. Tehran: Zamani; 2008.
16. Smith C, Crowther C, Beilby J. Pregnancy outcome following womens’ participation in a randomised controlled trial of acupuncture to treat nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 2002; 10:78–83.
17. Moradi Z, Akbarzadeh M, Moradi P, Toosi M, Hadianfard MJ. The Effect of Acupressure at GB-21 and SP-6 Acupoints on Anxiety Level and Maternal-Fetal Attachment in Primiparous Women: a Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2014; 3(3):e19948.
19. Soleimani F, Biglarian A, Daneshmandan N. Risk Factors Associated with Cerebral Palsy in Children Born in Eastern and Northern Districts of Tehran. IRCMJ. 2010; 12(4): 428-33.
20. Ford RPK, Mitchell EA, Scragg R, Stewart AW, Taylor BJ, Allen EM. Factor adversely associated with breast feeding in New Zeland. J pediatr Child Health. 1994; 30:483-9.
21. Chye Jk, Zain Z, Lim W, Lim CT. Breast feeding at 6 weeks and predictive factors. J Trop Pediatr. 1997; 43:287-92.
22. Slusser WM, Lange L, Dickson V. Breast Milk Expression in the workplace: A Look at frequency and time. J Hum Lact. 2004; 20:164-9.
23. Ertem IO, Votto N, Leventhal JM. The timing and predictors of the early termination of breastfeeding. Pediatrics. 2001; 107(3): 543-8.
24. Schwartz K, D'Arcy HJ, Gillespie B, Bobo J, Longeway M, Foxman B. Factors associated with weaning in the first 3 months postpartum. J Fam Prac. 2002; 51(5): 439-44
25. Fairbank L, O´Meara S, Renfrew MJ, Woolridge M, Sowden AJ, Lister-Sharp D. A systematic review to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions to promote the initiation of breastfeeding. Health Technology Assessesment. 1999; 4(25):1-171.
26. de Oliveira M, Camacho LA, Tedstone AE. Extending breast-feeding duration through primary care: A systematic review of prenatal and postnatal interventions. Journal of Human Lactation. 2001; 17 (4):326-43.
27. Salehi M, Kimiagar SM, Shahbazi M, Mehrabi Y, Kolahi AA. Assessing the impact of nutrition education on growth indices of Iranian nomadic children: an application of a modified beliefs, attitudes, subjective-norms and enabling-factors model. Br J Nutr. 2004; 91(05): 779-87.
28. Whaley LF, Wong DL. Nursing care of infant & children. Washington: Mosby Yearbook;1995:339-401
30. Diaz Gomez NM, Domenech E, Barroso F. Breastfeeding and growth factor in preterm newborn infants. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1997; 24(3):322-7.
31. Walsh CM, Dannhauser A, Joubert G. The impact of a nutrition education programm on the anthropometric nutritional status of low income children in south Africa. Public Health Nutr. 2002; 8(1): 3-9.
32. Bhandari N, Mazumder S, Bahl R, Martines J, Black R. E, Bhan MK. An educational intervention to promote appropriate complementary feeding practices and physical growth in infants and young children in rural Haryana, India. J Nutr. 2004; 134(9):2342-8.
33. Santoro Junior W, Martinez F. Effect of Intervention on the rates of breast feeding of very low birth weight newborns. J Pediater (Rio J). 2007; 83(6): 541-6.
34. Jang GJ, Kim SH. Effects of breast-feeding education and support services on breast-feeding rates and infant's growth. J Korean Acad Nurs. 2010; 40(2):277-86.
35. Jenner C, Filshie J. Galactorrhoea following acupuncture. Acupunct Med. 2002; 20(2-3):107-8.
36. Nedkova V, Tanchev, S. The possibilities for stimulating lactation. Akush Ginekol (Sofiia). 1995; 34(2):17-8.
37. Clavey S. The use of acupuncture for the treatment of insufficient lactation. Am J Acupuncture. 1996; 24(1):35-45.
38. Neri I, Allais G, Vaccaro V, Minniti S, Airola G, Schiapparelli P, etal. Acupuncture treatment as breastfeeding support: preliminary data. J Altern Complement Med. 2011; 17(2):133-7.
39. Aarts C, Kylberg E, HofvanderY, Gebre-Medhin M. Growth under privileged conditions of healthy Swedish infants exclusively breasted from birth to 4-6 months: A longitudinal prospective study based on daily records of feeding. Acta Paediatr. 2003; 92(2):145-51.
40. Donma MM, Donma O
. The influence of feeding pattern on head circumference among Turkish infants during the first 6 months of life. Brain Dev. 1997; 19(6):393-7.
41. Bhandari N, Bahl R, Mazumdar S, Martines J, Black RE, Bhan MK, et al. Effect of community-based promotion of exclusive breastfeeding on diarrhoeal illness and growth. Lancet. 2003; 361: 1418-23.
43. Senanayake MP, Gunawardena MKS, Peiris DSP. Maternal comprehension of two growth monitoring charts in SriLanka. Arch Dis child. 1997; 79:356-61.
44. Szklarska A. Secular trends in stature in Poland: national and social class-specific. Ann Hum Biol. 1999; 26:251–8.
45. Amirhakimi GH. A Longitudinal Growth Study from Birth to Maturity for Weight, Height and Head Circumference of Normal Iranian Children Compared with Western Norms: A Standard for Growth of Iranian Children. Iran J Med Sci. 2003; 28(1):9-16.
46. Aminorroaya A, Amini M, Mosavi AF, Sanaat Z. Increased heights and weights of Isfahani female children and adolescents in Iran. J Trop Pediatr. 2002; 48(6):377-9
47. Akbarzadeh M, Bahmani N, Moatari M, PourAhmad S. The impact of the BASNEF educational programme on breastfeeding behaviour in Iran. Br J Mid. 2013; 21(4):276-84.
48. Jenner C, Filshie J. Galactorrhea following acupuncture. Acupunct Med. 2002; 20(2-3):107-8.
49. Sheng PL, Xie QW. Relationship between effect of acupuncture on prolactin secretion and central catecholamine and R-aminobutyric acid. Acupuncture Res. 1988; 14(4):446-51.
50. Nedkova V, Tanchev S. The possibilities for stimulating lactation. Akush Ginekol (Sofiia). 1994; 34(2):17-8.