1. Parsa P, Karimi S, Basiri B, Roshanaei G. The effect of kangaroo mother care on physiological parameters of premature infants in Hamadan City,Iran. Pan Afr Med J. 2018; 89:30.
2. Verklan MT, Walden M. Core Curriculum for neonatal intensive care nursing-e-book. New York:Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014. P. 197-205.
3. Als H. Developmental care in the newborn intensive care unit. Curr Opin Pediatr. 1998;10(2):138-42.
4. Ahmadi F, Mohammadi E. Physical examination for nurses. Tarbiat Modares Univ J. 2003; 24(4):23-5.
5. Potter PA, Perry AG, Hall AE, Stockert PA.Fundamentals of nursing. New York: ElsevierMosby; 2014. P. 442-6.
6. Coughlin M, Gibbins S, Hoath S. Core measures for developmentally supportive care in neonatal intensive care units: theory, precedence and practice. J Adv Nurs. 2009; 65(10):2239-48.
7. Sheikh Bahaeddinzade E. Examination, diagnosis and nursing cares in the NICU. 2nd ed.Tehran:Boshra Publisher; 2014. P. 97.
8. Leifer G. Maternity nursing-e-book: an introductory text. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2013.P. 419.
9. Corff KE, Seideman R, Venkataraman PS, Lutes L,Yates B. Facilitated tucking: a nonpharmacologic comfort measure for pain in preterm neonates. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 1995; 24(2):143-8.
10. Ward-Larson C, Horn RA, Gosnell F. The efficacy of facilitated tucking for relieving procedural pain of endotracheal suctioning in very low birthweight infants. MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2004;
11. Axelin A, Salanterä S, Lehtonen L. ‘Facilitated tucking by parents’ in pain management of preterm infants-a randomized crossover trial. Early Hum Dev. 2006; 82(4):241-7.
12. Reyhani T, Aemmi SZ, Sannadgol V, Boskabadi H.The effect of creating an artificial night on physiological changes in preterm infants. Int J Pediatr. 2014; 2(4.3):407-12.
13. Reyhani T, Mohebi T, Boskabadi H, Gholami H. The effect of facilitated tucking during venipuncture on pain and physiological parameters in preterm infants. Evid Based Care. 2012; 2(2):47-56.
14. Peyrovi H, Alinejad-Naeini M, Mohagheghi P, Mehran A. The effect of facilitated tucking position during endotracheal suctioning on physiological responses and coping with stress in premature infants: a randomized controlled crossover study. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2014; 27(15):1555-9.
15. Cignacco EL, Sellam G, Stoffel L, Gerull R, Nelle M, Anand KJ, et al. Oral sucrose and “facilitated tucking” for repeated pain relief in preterms: a randomized controlled trial. Pediatrics. 2012;129(2):299-308.
16. Taheri P, Abbasi E, Abdeyazdan Z, Fathizadeh N. The effects of a designed program on oxygen saturation and heart rate of premature infants hospitalized in neonatal intensive care unit of Al-Zahra Hospital in Isfahan in 2008-2009. Iran J NursMidwifery Res. 2010; 15(2):66.
17. Liaw JJ, Yang L, Wang KW, Chen CM, Chang YC, Yin T. Non-nutritive sucking and facilitated tucking relieve preterm infant pain during heel-stick procedures: a prospective, randomised controlled crossover trial. Int J Nurs Stud. 2012; 49(3):300-9.
18. Morag I, Ohlsson A. Cycled light in the intensive care unit for preterm and low birth weight infants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 8:CD006982.