1. Mousavi A, Behnam Vashani H, Heidarzadeh M, Malekzadeh J. Comparison of the effects of video-assisted debriefing and educational workshops on the quality of neonatal resuscitation. Evid Based Care. 2015; 5(3):29-38.
2. Kattwinkel J, Perlman JM, Aziz K, Colby C, Fairchild K, Gallagher J, et al. Part 15: neonatal resuscitation: 2010 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care. Circulation. 2010; 122(18 Suppl 3):S909-19.
3. Bijari BB, Niknafs P, Alavi SA. The role of education methods, on knowledge and skills of neonatal resuscitation in nursing students. Iran J Pediatr. 2006; 16(4):467-75.
4. Frazier MD, Werthammer J. Post-resuscitation complications in term neonates. J Perinatol. 2007; 27(2):82-4.
5. Carlo WA, Wright LL, Chomba E, McClure EM, Carlo ME, Bann CM, et al. Educational impact of the neonatal resuscitation program in low-risk delivery centers in a developing country. J Pediatr. 2009; 154(4):504-8.e5.
6. Finer NN, Rich W. Neonatal resuscitation: toward improved performance. Resuscitation. 2002; 53(1):47-51.
7. Kambarami R, Chirenje M, Rusakaniko S. Perinatal practices in two rural districts of Zimbabwe: a community perspective. Cent Afr J Med. 2000; 46(4):96-100.
8. Duran R, Aladağ N, Vatansever Ü, Süt N, Acunaş B. The impact of neonatal resuscitation program courses on mortality and morbidity of newborn infants with perinatal asphyxia. Brain Dev. 2008;
9. Niknafs N, Niknafs P, Bahman-Bijari B. Effective factors on maintaining neonatal resuscitation skills among the nurses and midwives in kerman province hospitals. Strid Dev Med Educ. 2009; 6(1):66-73.
10. Thomas EJ, Williams AL, Reichman EF, Lasky RE, Crandell S, Taggart WR. Team training in the neonatal resuscitation program for interns: teamwork and quality of resuscitations. Pediatrics. 2010; 125(3):539-46.
11. Nadler I, Sanderson PM, Van Dyken CR, Davis PG, Liley HG. Presenting video recordings of newborn resuscitations in debriefings for teamwork training. BMJ Qual Saf. 2011; 20(2):163-9.
12. Schilleman K, Siew ML, Lopriore E, Morley CJ, Walther FJ, Te Pas AB. Auditing resuscitation of preterm infants at birth by recording video and physiological parameters. Resuscitation. 2012; 83(9):1135-9.
13. Carbine DN, Finer NN, Knodel E, Rich W. Video recording as a means of evaluating neonatal resuscitation performance. Pediatrics. 2000; 106(4):654-8.
14. Gelbart B, Hiscock R, Barfield C. Assessment of neonatal resuscitation performance using video recording in a perinatal centre. J Paediatr Child Health. 2010; 46(7‐8):378-83.
15. Patel D, Piotrowski ZH, Nelson MR, Sabich R. Effect of a statewide neonatal resuscitation training program on Apgar scores among high-risk neonates in Illinois. Pediatrics. 2001; 107(4):648-55.
16. Patel D, Piotrowski ZH. Positive changes among very low birth weight infant Apgar scores that are associated with the Neonatal Resuscitation Program in Illinois. J Perinatol. 2002; 22(5):386-90.
17. Duran R, Görker I, Küçükuğurluoğlu Y, Aladağ Çiftdemir N, Özbek ÜV, Acunaş B. Effect of neonatal resuscitation courses on long‐term neurodevelopmental outcomes of newborn infants with perinatal asphyxia. Pediatr Int. 2012; 54(1):56-9.
18. Zaichkin J, Weiner GM. Neonatal resuscitation program (NRP) 2011: new science, new strategies. Neonatal Netw. 2011; 30(1):5-13.
19. Gardner R. Introduction to debriefing. Sem Perinatol. 2013; 37(3):166-74.
20. Kaufman DM. Applying educational theory in practice. BMJ. 2003; 326(7382):213-6.
21. Rudolph JW, Taylor SS, Foldy EG. Collaborative off-line reflection: a way to develop skill in action science and action inquiry. California: Sage Publications; 2006.
22. Taylor K, Mayell A, VanDenberg S, Blanchard N, Parshuram CS. Prevalence and indications for video recording in the health care setting in North American and British paediatric hospitals. Paediatr Child Health. 2011; 16(7):e57-60.