1. Saeidi R, Sadeghi V. Equity in health: Comparison of children health indices in poor and rich zones. Iran J Neonatol. 2015; 5(4):15-18. 2. Alkahthani N, Allam Z. A comparative study of job burnout, job involvement, locus of control and job satisfaction among banking employees of kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Life Sci J. 2013; 10(4):2135-44. 3. Naz S, Rehman S, Saqib H. The relationship between job satisfaction and personality trait among bank employees. Far East J Psychol Busin. 2013; 11(5):57-72.
4. Rosales RA, Labrague LJ, Rosales GL. Nurses' Job satisfaction and Burnout: is there a connection? Int J Adv Nurs Stud. 2013; 2(1):1. 5. Lackritz JR. Exploring burnout among university faculty: incidence, performance, and demographic issues. Teach Teacher Educ. 2004; 20(7):713-29.
6. Shakeri MT. The relationship between job satisfaction and job performance among midwives working in healthcare centers of Mashhad, Iran. Reprod Health. 2014; 2(3):157-64.
7. Zandi A, Kohandel M, Kiaye A. Effects of exercise on the rate of job burnout and job satisfaction staff Islamic Azad University Shahr Quds Branch. Ann Biol Res. 2013; 4(6):29-35.
8. Maslach C, Jackson S, Leiter MP. Maslach burnout inventory manual. 3rd ed. California: Consulting Psychologists Press Inc; 1997.
9. Moghimi SM. Organization and management research approach. Tehran: Terme Publisher; 2001. P. 315-20. (Persian)
10. Filian E. Evaluation of burnout and its correlation with coping mechanisms in nurses of educational hospitals of Tehran. [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 1993. (Persian)
11. Talaei A, Mohammadnejad M, Samari AA. Burnout in staffs of health care centers in Mashhad. J Fund Mental Health. 2007; 36:133-42.
12. Kilfedder CJ, Power KG, Wells TJ. Burnout in psychiatric nursing. J Adv Nurs. 2001; 34(3):383-96.
13. Keller KL, Koenig WJ. Management of stress and prevention of burnout in emergency physicians. Ann Emerg Med. 1989; 18(1):42-7.
14. Ozyurt A, Hayran O, Sur H. Predictors of burnout and job satisfaction among Turkish physicians. J Assoc Phys. 2006; 99(3):161-9.
15. Sharma A, Sharp DM, Walker LG, Monson JR. Stress and burnout among colorectal surgeons and colorectal nurse specialists working in the National Health Service. Colorectal Dis. 2008; 10(4):397-406.