1. Muthayya S. Maternal nutrition & low birth weightwhat is really important. Indian J Med Res. 2009; 130(5):600-8.
2. Katz J, Lee AC, Kozuki N, Lawn JE, Cousens S, Blencowe H, et al. Mortality risk in preterm and small-for-gestational-age infants in low-income and middle-income countries: a pooled country analysis. Lancet. 2013; 382(9890):417-25.
3. Lee AC, Katz J, Blencowe H, Cousens S, Kozuki N, Vogel JP, et al. National and regional estimates of term and preterm babies born small for gestational age in 138 low-income and middle-income countries in 2010. Lancet Global Health. 2013; 1(1):e26-36.
4. Black RE, Allen LH, Bhutta ZA, Caulfield LE, De Onis M, Ezzati M, et al. Maternal and child undernutrition: global and regional exposures and health consequences. Lancet. 2008; 371(9608):243-60.
5. Christian P, Lee SE, Donahue Angel M, Adair LS, Arifeen SE, Ashorn P, et al. Risk of childhood undernutrition related to small-for-gestational age and preterm birth in low-and middle-income countries. Int J Epidemiol. 2013; 42(5):1340-55.
6. Sharifi N, Dolatian M, Fathnezhad A, Pakzad R, Mahmoodi Z, Nasrabadi FM. Prevalence of low birth weight in iranian newborns: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Women Health Reprod Sci. 2018; 6(3):233-9.
7. Moraes AB, Zanini RR, Riboldi J, Giugliani ER. Risk factors for low birth weight in Rio Grande do Sul State, Brazil: classical and multilevel analysis. Cad Saude Publica. 2012; 28(12):2293-305.
8. Soleimani F, Sharifi N, Rasti Borujeni F, Amiri M, Khazaiyan S. Nourodevelopmental follow-up in high-risk infants. Tehran Univ Med J. 2015; 72(11):733-41.
9. Suzuki K, Tanaka T, Kondo N, Minai J, Sato M, Yamagata Z. Is maternal smoking during early pregnancy a risk factor for all low birth weight infants? J Epidemiol. 2007; 18(3):89-96.
10. Sharifi N, Dolatian M, Kazemi AF, Pakzad R. The relationship between the social determinants of health with preterm birth in Iran based on the WHO model: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Womens Health Reprod Sci. 2018; 6(2):113-22.
11. Mirabzadeh A, Dolatian M, Forouzan AS, Sajjadi H, Majd HA, Mahmoodi Z. Path analysis associations between perceived social support, stressful life events and other psychosocial risk factors during pregnancy and preterm delivery. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2013; 15(6):507-14.
12. Marmot M, Allen J, Bell R, Bloomer E, Goldblatt P. WHO European review of social determinants of health and the health divide. Lancet. 2012; 380(9846):1011-29.
13. Sharifi N, Dolatian M, Mahmoodi Z, Mohammadi Nasrabadi F. Gestational diabetes and its relationship with social determinants of health according to world health organization model: Systematic review. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2017; 19(40):6-18.
14. Vettore MV, Gama SG, Lamarca Gde A, Schilithz AO, Leal Mdo C. Housing conditions as a social determinant of low birthweight and preterm low birthweight. Rev Saude Publica. 2010; 44(6):1021-31.
15. Khashan AS, McNamee R, Abel KM, Pedersen MG, Webb RT, Kenny LC, et al. Reduced infant birthweight consequent upon maternal exposure to severe life events. Psychosom Med. 2008; 70(6):688-94.
16. Nkansah-Amankra S, Luchok KJ, Hussey JR, Watkins K, Liu X. Effects of maternal stress on low birth weight and preterm birth outcomes across neighborhoods of South Carolina, 2000–2003. Maternal Child Health J. 2010; 14(2):215-26.
17. Silverman JG, Decker MR, Reed E, Raj A. Intimate partner violence victimization prior to and during pregnancy among women residing in 26 US states: associations with maternal and neonatal health. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195(1):140-8.
18. Sahebi A, Asghari M, Salari RS. Validation of depression anxiety and stress scale (DASS-21) for an Iranian population. Iran Psychol. 2005; 4(1): 299-313.
19. Navidpour F, Dolatian M, Yaghmaei F, Majd HA, Hashemi SS. Examining factor structure and validating the Persian version of the pregnancy's worries and stress questionnaire for pregnant Iranian women. Glob J Health Sci. 2015; 7(6):308-18.
20. Hajian S, Vakilian K, Mirzaii Najm-abadi K, Hajian P, Jalalian M. Violence against women by their intimate partners in Shahroud in northeastern region of Iran. Glob J Health Sci. 2014; 6(3):117-30. 21. Bagherian-Sararoudi R, Hajian A, Ehsan HB, Sarafraz MR, Zimet GD. Psychometric properties of the persian version of the multidimensional scale of perceived social support in Iran. Int J Prev Med. 2013; 4(11):1277-81.
22. Mohammadi F, Omidvar N, Houshiar-Rad A, Khoshfetrat MR, Abdollahi M, Mehrabi Y. Validity of an adapted Household food insecurity access scale in urban households in Iran. Public Health Nutr. 2012; 15(1):149-57.
23. Zarrati M, Shidfar F, Moradof M, Nasiri Nejad F, Keyvani H, Rezaei Hemami M, et al. Relationship between breast feeding and obesity in children with low birth weight. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2013; 15(8):676-82.
24. Darling RD, Atav AS. Risk factors for low birth weight in New York state counties. Policy Polit Nurs Pract. 2012; 13(1):17-26.
25. Dandekar RH, Shafee M, Sinha SP. Prevalence and risk factors affecting low birth weight in a district hospital at Perambalur, Tamilnadu. Glob J Med Public Health. 2014; 3(2):1-5.
26. Heaman M, Kingston D, Chalmers B, Sauve R, Lee L, Young D. Risk factors for preterm birth and small‐for‐gestational‐age births among Canadian women. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2013; 27(1): 54-61.
27. Mahmoodi Z, Karimlou M, Sajjadi H, Dejman M, Vameghi M, Dolatian M. Working conditions, socioeconomic factors and low birth weight: path analysis. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2013; 15(9):836-42.
28. Silvestrin S, Silva CH, Hirakata VN, Goldani AA, Silveira PP, Goldani MZ. Maternal education level and low birth weight: a meta-analysis. J Pediatr. 2013; 89(4):339-45.
29. Kramer MS, Goulet L, Lydon J, Séguin L, McNamara H, Dassa C, et al. Socio‐economic disparities in preterm birth: causal pathways and mechanisms. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2001; 15(Suppl 2):104-23.
30. Yadegari L, Dolatian M, Mahmoodi Z, Shahsavari S, Sharifi N. The relationship between socioeconomic factors and food security in pregnant women. Shiraz E Med J. 2017; 18(1):e41483. 31. Divney AA, Sipsma H, Gordon D, Niccolai L, Magriples U, Kershaw T. Depression during pregnancy among young couples: the effect of personal and partner experiences of stressors and the buffering effects of social relationships. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2012; 25(3):201-7.
32. Coussons-Read ME, Okun ML, Nettles CD. Psychosocial stress increases inflammatory markers and alters cytokine production across pregnancy. Brain Behav Immun. 2007; 21(3):343-50.
33. Rondo PH, Ferreira RF, Nogueira F, Ribeiro MC, Lobert H, Artes R. Maternal psychological stress and distress as predictors of low birth weight, prematurity and intrauterine growth retardation. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2003; 57(2):266-72.
34. Dominguez TP, Schetter CD, Mancuso R, Rini CM, Hobel C. Stress in African American pregnancies: testing the roles of various stress concepts in prediction of birth outcomes. Ann Behav Med. 2005; 29(1):12-21.
35. Witt WP, Litzelman K, Cheng ER, Wakeel F, Barker ES. Measuring stress before and during pregnancy: a review of population-based studies of obstetric outcomes. Matern Child Health J. 2014; 18(1):52-63.
36. Borders AE, Grobman WA, Amsden LB, Holl JL. Chronic stress and low birth weight neonates in a low-income population of women and birth. Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109(2 Pt 1):331-8.
37. Laraia BA, Siega-Riz AM, Gundersen C. Household food insecurity is associated with self-reported pregravid weight status, gestational weight gain, and pregnancy complications. J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110(5):692-701.
38. Hetherington E, Doktorchik C, Premji SS, McDonald SW, Tough SC, Sauve RS. Preterm birth and social support during pregnancy: a systematic review and meta‐analysis. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2015; 29(6):523-35.
39. Rosen D, Seng JS, Tolman RM, Mallinger G. Intimate partner violence, depression, and posttraumatic stress disorder as additional predictors of low birth weight infants among low-income mothers. J Interpers Violence. 2007; 22(10):1305-14.
40. Mozayeni M, Dorosty-Motlagh AR, Eshraghian MR, Davaei M. Relationship between food sequrity and stress in pregnant mothers and low birth weight infant in child birth conducted in 2020 in tehran akbar abadi hospital. Int J Curr Life Sci. 2014; 4(6):2915-21.
41. Brown SJ, Yelland JS, Sutherland GA, Baghurst PA, Robinson JS. Stressful life events, social health issues and low birthweight in an Australian populationbased birth cohort: challenges and opportunities in antenatal care. BMC Public Health. 2011; 11(1):196.