1. Muthayya S. Maternal nutrition & low birth weightwhat is really important. Indian J Med Res. 2009; 130(5):600-8.
2. Katz J, Lee AC, Kozuki N, Lawn JE, Cousens S, Blencowe H, et al. Mortality risk in preterm and small-for-gestational-age infants in low-income and middle-income countries: a pooled country analysis. Lancet. 2013; 382(9890):417-25.
3. Lee AC, Katz J, Blencowe H, Cousens S, Kozuki N, Vogel JP, et al. National and regional estimates of term and preterm babies born small for gestational age in 138 low-income and middle-income countries in 2010. Lancet Global Health. 2013; 1(1):e26-36.
4. Black RE, Allen LH, Bhutta ZA, Caulfield LE, De Onis M, Ezzati M, et al. Maternal and child undernutrition: global and regional exposures and health consequences. Lancet. 2008; 371(9608):243-60.
5. Christian P, Lee SE, Donahue Angel M, Adair LS, Arifeen SE, Ashorn P, et al. Risk of childhood undernutrition related to small-for-gestational age and preterm birth in low-and middle-income countries. Int J Epidemiol. 2013; 42(5):1340-55.
6. Sharifi N, Dolatian M, Fathnezhad A, Pakzad R, Mahmoodi Z, Nasrabadi FM. Prevalence of low birth weight in iranian newborns: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Women Health Reprod Sci. 2018; 6(3):233-9.
7. Moraes AB, Zanini RR, Riboldi J, Giugliani ER. Risk factors for low birth weight in Rio Grande do Sul State, Brazil: classical and multilevel analysis. Cad Saude Publica. 2012; 28(12):2293-305.
8. Soleimani F, Sharifi N, Rasti Borujeni F, Amiri M, Khazaiyan S. Nourodevelopmental follow-up in high-risk infants. Tehran Univ Med J. 2015; 72(11):733-41.
9. Suzuki K, Tanaka T, Kondo N, Minai J, Sato M, Yamagata Z. Is maternal smoking during early pregnancy a risk factor for all low birth weight infants? J Epidemiol. 2007; 18(3):89-96.
10. Sharifi N, Dolatian M, Kazemi AF, Pakzad R. The relationship between the social determinants of health with preterm birth in Iran based on the WHO model: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Womens Health Reprod Sci. 2018; 6(2):113-22.
11. Mirabzadeh A, Dolatian M, Forouzan AS, Sajjadi H, Majd HA, Mahmoodi Z. Path analysis associations between perceived social support, stressful life events and other psychosocial risk factors during pregnancy and preterm delivery. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2013; 15(6):507-14.
12. Marmot M, Allen J, Bell R, Bloomer E, Goldblatt P. WHO European review of social determinants of health and the health divide. Lancet. 2012; 380(9846):1011-29.
13. Sharifi N, Dolatian M, Mahmoodi Z, Mohammadi Nasrabadi F. Gestational diabetes and its relationship with social determinants of health according to world health organization model: Systematic review. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2017; 19(40):6-18.
14. Vettore MV, Gama SG, Lamarca Gde A, Schilithz AO, Leal Mdo C. Housing conditions as a social determinant of low birthweight and preterm