1. Sahebzadeh M, Hosseini SM, Javadi NN, Farazandeh MA. The study of equipment, safety, hygiene, personnel standards and their correlation with employee performance in surgery department of the educational hospitals in Isfahan 2009-2010. Hospital. 2010; 10(2):76-88.
2. Abolwafa NF, Ouda WE, Mohammed FZ, Masoed ES. Developing educational program for nurses' related to infection control of invasive procedures in neonatal units at EL-Minia University and General Hospitals. J Am Sci. 2013; 9(10):286-93.
3. Hosseini MB, Jodeiri B, Mahallei M, Abdoli-Oskooi S, Safari A, Salimi Z. Early outcome of peripherally inserted central catheter versus peripheral IV line in very low birth weight neonates. Feyz. 2014; 17(6):561-7.
4. Hajinezhad ME, Azodi P, Rafii F, Ramezanian N, Tarighat M. Perspectives of patients and nurses on caring behaviors of nurses. Hayat. 2011; 17(4):36-45.
5. Rosenfeld RM, Shiffman RN, Robertson P. Clinical practice guideline development manual: a qualitydriven approach for translating evidence into action. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 148(1 Suppl):S1-55.
6. Khalooei A, Rabori MM, Nakhaee N. Safety condition in hospitals affiliated to Kerman University of Medical Sciences. J Health Dev. 2013; 2(3):192-201.
7. Wong DL, Whaley LF. Nursing care of infants and children. New York: Mosby/Elsevier; 2013.
8. DeLaune S, Ladner P. Fundamentals of nursing. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2015.
9. Magill SS, Edwards JR, Bamberg W, Beldavs ZG, Dumyati G, Kainer MA, et al. Multistate pointprevalence survey of health care–associated infections. N Engl J Med. 2014; 370(13):1198-208.
10. Kliegman RM, Behrman RE, Jenson HB, Stanton BM. Nelson textbook of pediatrics e-book. 20th ed. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2016.
11. Mohamadamini Z, Namnabati M, Marofi M, Barekatein B. Four components of pain management in Iranian neonatal Intensive Care Units: the nurses’ and physicians’ viewpoint. J Educ Health Promot. 2017; 6:64.
12. Namnabati M, Memarzadeh M, Taleghani F, Hemati Z, Samouei F, Hosseinpour M. Improvement of post-surgery pain management in children: a participatory action research. Med Surg Nurs J. 2017; 6(2):28-37.
13. Merenstein GB, Gardner SL. Handbook of neonatal intensive care. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 2015. 14. Valeri BO, Holsti L, Linhares MB. Neonatal pain and developmental outcomes in children born preterm: a systematic review. Clin J Pain. 2015; 31(4):355-62.
15. Verklan MT, Walden M. Core Curriculum for neonatal intensive care nursing-e-book. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014.
16. MacDonald MG, Ramasethu J, Rais-Bahrami K. Atlas of procedures in neonatology. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2012.
17. Havnes A, Smith K, Dysthe O, Ludvigsen K. Formative assessment and feedback: Making learning visible. Stud Educ Evaluat. 2012; 38(1):21-7.
18. Adhami BA, Esmaeili M, Seilany K, Sadeghi T. The effect of two kinds of feedback “written” and “oral” on formative assessment of arterial blood gas interpretation skills of critical care nurses. J Nurs Educ. 2016; 5(2):1-7.
19. Sawyer T, Sierocka-Castaneda A, Chan D, Berg B, Lustik M, Thompson M. The effectiveness of videoassisted debriefing versus oral debriefing alone at improving neonatal resuscitation performance: a randomized trial. Simulat Healthc. 2012; 7(4):213-21.
20. Mousavi A, Behnam Vashani H, Heidarzadeh M, Malekzadeh J. Comparison of the effects of videoassisted debriefing and educational workshops on the quality of neonatal resuscitation. Evid Based Care. 2015; 5(3):29-38.
21. Carbine DN, Finer NN, Knodel E, Rich W. Video recording as a means of evaluating neonatal resuscitation performance. Pediatrics. 2000; 106(4): 654-8.
22. Amin HJ, Aziz K, Halamek LP, Beran TN. Simulationbased learning combined with debriefing: trainers satisfaction with a new approach to training the trainers to teach neonatal resuscitation. BMC Res Notes. 2013; 6(1):251.