1. Liaw JJ, Yang L, Katherine Wang KW, Chen CM, Chang YC, et al. Non-nutritive sucking and facilitated tucking relieve preterm infant pain during heel-stick procedures: a prospective, randomised controlled crossover trial. Int J Nurs Stud. 2012; 49(3):300-9.
2. Nakhshab M, Vosughi E. The condition of neonatal transport to NICU in Mazandaran. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2010; 20(78):50-7.
3. Blencowe H, Cousens S, Oestergaard MZ, Chou D, Moller AB, Narwal R, et al. National, regional, and worldwide estimates of preterm birth rates in the year 2010 with time trends since 1990 for selected countries: a systematic analysis and implications. Lancet. 2012; 379(9832):2162-72.
4. Reyhani T, Mohebi T, Boskabadi H, Gholami H. The effect of facilitated tucking during venipuncture on pain and physiological parameters in preterm infants. Evid Based Care. 2012; 2(2):47-56.
5. Fanaroff AA, Fanaroff RJ, Martin RJ, Klaus MH, Avroy A. Neonatal-perinatal medicine: diseases of the fetus and infant. New York: Mosby; 2002.
6. Knobel R, Holditch‐Davis D. Thermoregulation and heat loss prevention after birth and during neonatal intensive‐care unit stabilization of extremely low‐birthweight infants. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2007; 36(3):280-7.
7. McPherson ML, Graf JM. Speed isn't everything in pediatric medical transport. Pediatrics. 2009; 124(1):381-3.
8. Mullany LC, Katz J, Khatry SK, LeClerq SC, Darmstadt GL, Tielsch JM. Risk of mortality associated with neonatal hypothermia in southern Nepal. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2010; 164(7):650-6.
9. Cheema IU, Hare AB, Bomont RK. Planned neonatal transfers by a centralised nurse-led team. Infant. 2007; 3(3):112-5.
10. Trevisanuto D, Doglioni N, Cavallin F, Parotto M, Micaglio M, Zanardo V. Heat loss prevention in very preterm infants in delivery rooms: a prospective, randomized, controlled trial of polyethylene caps. J Pediatr. 2010; 156(6):914-7.
11. Paul VK, Singh M. Regionalized perinatal care in developing countries. Semin Neonatol. 2004; 9(2):117-24.
12. Cramer K, Wiebe N, Hartling L, Crumley E, Vohra S. Heat loss prevention: a systematic review of occlusive skin wrap for premature neonates. J Perinatol. 2005; 25(12):763-9.
13. Bhatt D, White R, Martin G, Van Marter L, Finer N, Goldsmith J, et al. Transitional hypothermia in preterm newborns. Adv Neonatal Care. 2010; 10(5 Suppl):S15-7.
14. Solimano A. Acute care of at risk newborns. ACoRN Neonatal Society. Vancouver. Canada: British Columbia; 2012.
15. Caldas JP, Millen FC, Camargo JF, Castro PA, Camilo AL, Marba ST. Effectiveness of a measure program to prevent admission hypothermia in very low-birth weight preterm infants. J Pediatr. 2018; 94(4):368-73.
16. Ballabh P. Intraventricular hemorrhage in premature infants: mechanism of disease. Pediatr Res. 2010; 67(1):1-8.
17. Borimnejad L, Ansari K, Tatarpour P, Haghani H. Studying high risk newborn intra-hospital transport in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2012; 6(3):199-206.
18. Kumar V, Shearer J, Kumar A, Darmstadt GL. Neonatal hypothermia in low resource settings: a review. J Perinatol. 2009; 29(6):401-12.
19. Knobel RB, Vohra S, Lehmann CU. Heat loss prevention in the delivery room for preterm infants: a national survey of newborn intensive care units. J Perinatol. 2005; 25(8):514-8.
20. Ahmed BT, Hussein M, Monir H. Effect of plastic bag (vinyl bags) on prevention of hypothermia in preterm infants. Med J Cairo Univ. 2013; 81(2):169-73.
21. Talakoub S, Shahbazifard Z, Armanian AM, Ghazavi Z. Effect of two polyethylene covers in prevention of hypothermia among premature neonates. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2015; 20(3):322-6.
22. Valizadeh L, Mahallei M, Safaiyan A, Ghorbani F, Peyghami M. The effect of plastic cover on regulation of vital signs in preterm infants: a randomized cross-over clinical trial. Iran J Neonatol. 2017; 8(2):24-30.
23. Weiner GM, Zaichkin J. Textbook of neonatal resuscitation (NRP). New York: American Academy of Pediatrics/American Heart Asociation; 2006.
24. Belsches TC, Tilly AE, Miller TR, Kambeyanda RH, Leadford A, Manasyan A, et al. Randomized trial of plastic bags to prevent term neonatal hypothermia in a resource-poor setting. Pediatrics. 2013; 132(3):e656-61.
25. Rohana J, Khairina W, Boo NY, Shareena I. Reducing hypothermia in preterm infants with polyethylene wrap. Pediatr Int. 2011; 53(4):468-74.
26. Li S, Guo P, Zou Q, He F, Xu F, Tan L. Efficacy and safety of plastic wrap for prevention of hypothermia after birth and during NICU in preterm infants: a systematic review and meta-analysis. PloS One. 2016; 11(6):e0156960.
27. Kim DY, Park HR. Effects of covering newborn’s head after bath on body temperature, heart rate and arterial oxygen saturation. Child Health Nurs Res. 2012; 18(4):201-6.
28. Prasanna ML, Roach EJ, Angelin M. A study to assess the effectiveness of vinyl bags in preventing hypothermia among preterms. J Nur Today. 2016; 4(2):1-12.
29. Alden KR, Lowdermilk DL, Cashion MC, Perry SE. Maternity and women's health care-E-book. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2013.