1. World Health Organization. What is a preterm baby? Geneva: World Health Organization; 2017.
2. Shviraga B. Uncomplicated antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care. Core curriculum for neonatal intensive care nursing-e-book. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014. P. 30.
3. Del Fabbro A, Cain K. Infant mental health and family mental health issues. Newborn Infant Nurs Rev. 2016; 16(4):281-4.
4. Busse M, Stromgren K, Thorngate L, Thomas KA. Parents’ responses to stress in the neonatal intensive care unit. Crit Care Nurse. 2013; 33(4):52-9.
5. Hall S, Cross J, Selix N, Patterson C, Segre L, ChuffoSiewert R, et al. Recommendations for enhancing psychosocial support of NICU parents through staff education and support. J Perinatol. 2015; 35(Suppl 1):S29-36.
6. Morey JA, Gregory K. Nurse-led education mitigates maternal stress and enhances knowledge in the NICU. MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 2012; 37(3):182-91.
7. Akbarbegloo M, Valizadeh L, Asadollahi M. Mothers and nurses viewpoint about importance and rate of nursing supports for parents with hospitalized premature newborn in natal intensive care unit. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2009; 2(2):71-4. [in Persian]
8. Kumar S, Snooks H. Telenursing. Berlin, Germany: Springer Science & Business Media; 2011.
9. Hannan J. APN telephone follow up to low-income first time mothers. J Clin Nurs. 2013; 22(1-2):262-70.
10. Willis V. Parenting preemies: a unique program for family support and education after NICU discharge. Adv Neonatal Care. 2008; 8(4):221-30.
11. Rhoads SJ, Green A, Mitchell A, Lynch CE. Neuroprotective core measure 2: partnering with families-exploratory study on web-camera viewing of hospitalized infants and the effect on parental stress, anxiety, and bonding. Newborn Infant Nurs Rev. 2015; 15(3):104-10.
12. Gray JE, Safran C, Davis RB, Pompilio-Weitzner G, Stewart JE, Zaccagnini L, et al. Baby CareLink: using the internet and telemedicine to improve care for high-risk infants. Pediatrics. 2000; 106(6):1318-24.
13. Kadivar M, Seyedfatemi N, Mokhlesabadi Farahani T, Mehran A, Pridham KF. Effectiveness of an internetbased education on maternal satisfaction in NICUs. Patient Educ Couns. 2017; 100(5):943-9. 14. Condon JT, Corkindale CJ. The assessment of parentto-infant attachment: development of a self-report questionnaire instrument. J Reprod Infant Psychol. 1998; 16(1):57-76.
15. Ghadery-Sefat A, Abdeyazdan Z, Badiee Z, ZarghamBoroujeni A. Relationship between parent–infant attachment and parental satisfaction with supportive nursing care. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2016; 21(1):71.
16. Miles MS, Funk SG, Carlson J. Parental Stressor Scale: neonatal intensive care unit. Nurs Res. 1993; 42(3):148-52.
17. Abdeyazdan Z, Shahkolahi Z, Mehrabi T, Hajiheidari M. A family support intervention to reduce stress among parents of preterm infants in neonatal intensive care unit. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2014; 19(4):349-53.
18. Ericson J, Eriksson M, Hellström-Westas L, Hagberg L, Hoddinott P, Flacking R. The effectiveness of proactive telephone support provided to breastfeeding mothers of preterm infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pediatr. 2013; 13(1):73.
19. Bikmoradi A, Masmouei B, Ghomeisi M, Roshanaei G. Impact of Tele-nursing on adherence to treatment plan in discharged patients after coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a quasi-experimental study in Iran. Int J Med Inform. 2016; 86:43-8.
20. Fakharzadeh L, Shahbazian H, Salehinia H, Yaghoobi M, Haghighizadeh M, Karandish M. Effect of telenursing on glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) and anthropometric indexes in type 2 diabetic patients. Modern Care J. 2013; 10(2):101-7.
21. Tan K, Lai NM. Telemedicine for the support of parents of high-risk newborn infants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 6:CD006818.
22. Karbandi S, Momenizadeh A, Heidarzadeh M, Mazlom SR, Hassanzadeh MH. Effects of maternal empowerment program on the length of hospitalization and readmission rate of premature infants. J Babol Univ Med Sci. 2015; 17(10):28-33. [in Persian]
23. Dashti E, Rassouli M, Khanali Mojen L, Puorhoseingholi A, Shirinabady Farahani A. Correlation between discharge preparation and rehospitalization of premature newborns. J Health Promot Manag. 2014; 3(4):37-45.
24. Penny K, Friedman S, Halstead G. Psychiatric support for mothers in the neonatal intensive care unit. J Perinatol. 2015; 35(6):451-7.
25. Lyons-Ruth K. Dissociation and the parent–infant dialogue: a longitudinal perspective from attachment research. Attachment. 2015; 9(3):253-76.
26. Pichler-Stachl E, Pichler G, Baik N, Urlesberger B, Alexander A, Urlesberger P, et al. Maternal stress after preterm birth: Impact of length of antepartum hospital stay. Women Birth. 2016; 29(6):e105-9.
27. Namnabati M, Taleghani F, Sadeghnia A. Homebased care needs of preterm infants discharged early from the neonatal intensive care unit: a descriptive qualitative study. Iran J Neonatol. 2017; 8(4):74-82.
28. Iranmanesh S, Hosseini SS, Rayyani M, Razban F, Pooraboli B. Effect of nursing support on perceived stress among parents of preterm infants in southeast of Iran. Asian J Nurs Educ Res. 2014; 4(1):81.