1. Cong X, Ludington-Hoe SM, McCain G, Fu P. Kangaroo care modifies preterm infant heart rate variability in response to heel stick pain: pilot study. Early Hum Dev. 2009; 85(9):561-7.
2. Gibbins S, Stevens B, Beyene J, Chan PC, Bagg M, Asztalos E. Pain behaviours in extremely low gestational age infants. Early Hum Dev. 2008; 84(7):451-8.
3. Badr LK. Pain in premature infants: what is conclusive evidence and what is not? Newborn Infant Nurs Rev. 2013; 13(2):82-6.
4. Polkki T, Korhonen A, Axelin A, Saarela T, Laukkala H. Development and preliminary validation of the Neonatal Infant Acute Pain Assessment Scale (NIAPAS). Int J Nurs Stud. 2014; 51(12):1585-94.
5. Nicholson JM, Berthelsen D, Abad V, Williams K, Bradley J. Impact of music therapy to promote positive parenting and child development. J Health Psychol. 13(2):226-38.
6. Namnabati M, Abazari P, Talakoob S. Nurses` experiences of pain management in children. Iran J Nurs Res. 2008; 3(10-11):75-84.
7. Gagner-Tjellesen D, Yurkovich EE, Gragert M. Use of music therapy and other ITNIs in acute care. J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv. 2001; 39(10): 26-37.
8. Daemi A. The relationship between anxiety and performance anxiety coaches with football players. [PhD Dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University; 2002. (Persian)
9. Mostafazadeh F, Asadzadeh Monir F, Rostam Nejad M, Kazem Zadeh R. Voice therapy & painless. J Iran Womens Midwifery. 2012; 2(7):31-5.
10. Haslbeck F. Music therapy with preterm infants: theoretical approach and first practical experience. Music Ther Today. 2004; 5(4):1-16.
11. Majidi SA. Recitation effect of holly Quran on anxiety of patients before undergoing coroner artery angiography. J Guilan Univ Med Sci. 2004; 13(49):61-7. (Persian)
12. Hojjat M, Zehadatpour Z, Nasr Esfahani M. Comparing the lilt voice of Koran with normal situation, silence, Arabic music and Iranian music on adequacy of dialysis. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2010; 3(2):69-74.
13. Twiss E, Seaver J, McCaffrey R. The effect of music listening on older adults undergoing cardiovascular surgery. Nurs Crit Care. 2006; 11(5):224-31.
14. Varzeshnejad M. Effect and evidence of pain in NICU. The Congress of Empowerment & Principles of Care & Medicine Challenges & Nursing in NICU, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran; 2010. P. 116.
15. Carbajal R, Rousset A, Danan C, Coquery S, Nolent P, Ducrocq S, et al. Epidemiology and treatment of painful procedures in neonates in intensive care units. JAMA. 2008, 300(1):60-70.
16. Standley J. Music therapy research in the NICU: an updated meta-analysis. Neonatal Netw. 2012; 31(5):311-6.
17. Arnon S, Shapsa A, Forman L, Regev R, Bauer S, Litmanovitz I, et al. Live music is beneficial to preterm infants in the neonatal intensive care unit environment. Birth. 2006; 33(2):131-6.
18. Whipple J. The effect of music-reinforced nonnutritive sucking on state of preterm, low birth weight infants experiencing heel stick. J Music Ther. 2008; 45(3):227-72.
19. Marofi M, Nikobakht F, Badiee Z, Golchin M. The effect of melody on the physiological responses of heel sticks pain in neonates. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2015; 20(3):405-8.
20. Majidi SA. Recitation effect of holy Quran on anxiety of patients before undergoing coronary artery angiography. J Guilan Univ Med Sci. 2004; 13(49): 61-7. (Persian)
21. Mir Bagher AjorPaz N, Ranjbar N. Effects of recitation of holy Quran on anxiety of women before cesarean section: a randomize clinical trial. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2010; 4(1):15-9. (Persian)
22. Keshavars M, Eskandari N, Jahdi F, Ashaieri H, Hoseini F, Kalani M. The effect of holly Quran recitation on physiological responses of premature infant. Koomesh. 2010, 3(35):169-77. (Persian) 23. Allred KD, Byers JF, Sole ML. The effect of music on postoperative pain and anxiety. Pain Manag Nurs. 2010; 11(1):15-25.
24. Chlan L, Tracy MF. Music therapy in critical care: indications and guidelines for intervention. Crit Care Nurse. 1999; 19(3):35-41.
25. Razavian H, Barekatain B, Sepahvand SM. Evaluation of the effect of music on pain perception, anxiety and blood pressure of patients undergoing root canal therapy. J Isfahan Dent Sch. 2012; 8(5):425- 32. (Persian)