1. Mohamadirizi S, Fahami F, Bahadoran P. The effect of E-Learning education on primipar women’s knowledge about neonatal care. Iran J Neonatol. 2013; 4(1):24-7.
2. Kliegman RM, Behrman RE, Jenson HB, Stanton BM. Nelson textbook of pediatrics. 17th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2004. P. 157-61.
3. Carter-Jessop J. Promoting maternal attachment through prenatal intervention. MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs. 1981; 6(2):107-12.
4. Colin VL. Infant attachment: what we know now. Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services; 1991.
5. Pillite A. Maternal and child health nursing: care of the childbearing & childrearing family. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2003. P. 201-26.
6. Lawson K, Turriff-Jonasson S. Maternal serum screening and psychosocial attachment to pregnancy. J Psychosom Res. 2006; 60(4):371-8.
7. Foster SF, Slade P, Wilson K. Body image, maternalfetal attachment and breast-feeding. J Psychosom Res. 1996; 41(2):181-4.
8. Bowlby J. Attachment, separation and loss. New York: Basic Books; 1969.
9. Cranly MS. Development of a tool for the measurement of maternal attachment during pregnancy. Nurs Res. 1981; 30(5):281-4.
10. Fleming AS, Ruble DN, Flett GL, Shaul DL. Postpartum adjustment in first-time mothers: relations between mood, maternal attitudes, and mother-infant interaction. Dev Psychol. 1988; 24(1):17.
11. Mohamadirizi S, Mohamadirizi S, Khani B. Prenatal optimism and its relationship with fetal and maternal characteristics in primiparous women. Int J Pediatr. 2015; 3(5.1):897-901.
12. Muller ME. Prenatal and postnatal attachment: a modest correlation. J Obstet Gynecol Neonat Nurs. 1996; 25(2):161-6.
13. Oppenheim D, Koren-Karie N, Sagi-Schwartz A. Emotion dialogues between mothers and children at 4.5 and 7.5 years: Relations with children’s attachment at 1 year. Child Dev. 2007; 78(1): 38-52.
14. Neff KD. The development and validation of a scale to measure self-compassion. Self Identity. 2003; 2(3):223-50.
15. Adams CE, Leary MR. Promoting selfcompassionate attitudes toward eating among restrictive and guilty eaters. J Soc Clin Psychol. 2007; 26(10):1120-44.
16. Leary MR, Tate EB, Adams CE, Allen AB, Hancock J. Self-compassion and reactions to unpleasant selfrelevant events: The implications of treating oneself kindly. J Pers Soc Psychol. 2007; 92(5): 887-904.
17. Neff K, Rude SS, Kirkpatrick K. An examination of self-compassion in relation to positive psychological functioning and personality traits. J Res Personal. 2007; 41(4):908-16.
18. Neff KD, Kirkpatrick KL, Rude SS. Self-compassion and its link to adaptive psychological functioning. J Res Personal. 2007; 41(1):139-54.
19. Neff KD, Hseih YP, Dejitthirat K. Self-compassion, achievement goals, and coping with academic failure. Self Identity. 2005; 4(3):263-87.
20. Bushman BJ, Baumeister RF. Threatened egotism, narcissism, self-esteem, and direct and displaced aggression: Does self-love or self-hate lead to violence? J Personal Soc Psychol. 1998; 75(1): 219-29.
21. Sedikides C. Assessment, enhancement, and verification determinants of the self-evaluation process. J Personal Soc Psychol. 1993; 65(2): 317-38.
22. World Health Organization. WHO recommendations on postnatal care of the mother and newborn. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2014.
23. Thom D, Rortveit G. Prevalence of postpartum urinary incontinence: a systematic review. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2010; 89(12):1511-22.
24. Mohamadirizi S, Kordi M. The relationship between multi dimensional self compassion and fetalmaternal attachment in prenatal period in referred women to Mashhad Health Centres. J Educ Health Promot. 2016; 5:21.
25. Cohen JS. Mindfulness and self-compassion in the transition to motherhood: a prospective study of postnatal mood and attachment. [PhD Dissertation]. New York: Columbia University; 2010.
26. Kordi M, Mohamadirizi S, Shakeri MT, Modares Gharavi M, Rashidi F. Relationship between social anxiety symptoms and eating disorder symptoms in referred nulliparous women. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2014; 17(109):9-15.
27. Kordi MA, Mohamadirizi SH. The relationship between mindfulness and maternal attachment to the fetus and neonate in prenatal and postpartum periods: a cross sectional study. Koomesh. 2016; 17(4):e829-35.
28. Saeedi Z, Ghorbani N, Sarafraz MR. The effect of inducing self-compassion and self-esteem on the level of the experience of shame and guilt. Contemporary Psychol. 2013; 8(1):91-102.
29. Abolghasemi A, Taghipour M, Narimani M. The relationship of type "D" personality, self-compassion and social support with health behaviors in patients with coronary heart disease. Quart J Health Psychol. 2012; 1(1):5-19.
30. Andrade S, Atkins M, Battersy S, Buchanan P, Cowbrough K, Duncan J. National institute for health and clinical excellence. a peer-support programme for women who breastfeed commissioning guide implementing NICE guidance. Bristol: University of The West of England; 2008.
31. Sandbrook S, Adamson-Macedo EN. Maternal-fetal attachment: searching for a new definition. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2004; 25(1):169-82.
32. Zare H, Mehmannavazan A. The effectiveness of encouragement training on promotion of general self-efficacy and resiliency of female-headed households. Woman Fam Stud. 2015, 3(1):37-57.
33. BrockieMilan H, Kamarzarrin H, Zare H. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy in the improvement of coping strategies and addiction symptoms in drug-dependent patients. Res Addict. 2014, 8(30):143-55.
34. Wren AA, Somers TJ, Wright MA, Goetz MC, Leary MR, Fras AM, et al. Self-compassion in patients with persistent musculoskeletal pain: relationship of self-compassion to adjustment to persistent pain. J Pain Sympt Manage. 2012, 43(4):759-70.
35. Nagata M, Nagai Y, Sobajima H, Ando T, Honjo S. Depression in mother and maternal attachmentresults from a follow-up study at 1years postpartum. Psychopathology. 2002; 36(3):142-51.
36. Vakilian K, Khatamidoost F, Khorsandi M. Effect of Kangaroo mother care on maternal attachment behavior before. Biom J J Hormozgan Univ Med Sci. 2007; 11(1):57-63.
37. Cassano CA, Maehara SJ. Japanies and Brazilian maternal bonding behavior to word preterm infant: a comparative study. J Neonat Nurs. 1998; 4(1):23-2.