1. Chang HC, Yu CH, Chen SY, Chen CH. The effects of music listening on psychosocial stress and maternal--fetal attachment during pregnancy. Complement Ther Med. 2015; 23(4):509-15.
2. Akbarzadeh M, Rafiee B, Asadi N, Zare N. Comparative effect of attachment and relaxation training on perception of fetal movement and mother's anxiety in primiparous women: a randomized controlled study. Trends Med Res. 2016; 11(2):62-8.
3. Torshizi M. Different dimensions of maternal-fetal attachment behaviors and associated factors in pregnant women referred to health centers of Birjand, Iran, 2012. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2013; 16(72):13-21 (Persian).
4. Ustunsoz A, Guvenc G, Akyuz A, Oflaz F. Comparison of maternal-and paternal-fetal attachment in Turkish couples. Midwifery. 2010; 26(2):e1-9.
5. Colonnesi C, Draijer EM, Jan J M Stams G, Van der Bruggen CO, Bögels SM, Noom MJ. The relation between insecure attachment and child anxiety: a meta-analytic review. J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol. 2011; 40(4):630-45.
6. Sajjadi AS, Zahrakar K, Mohsenzadeh F, Karamnia M, Shokoohi YM, Alavinezhad S. Efficacy of maternal fetal attachment techniques on enhancing mother's attachment to the fetus. Dev Psychol. 2016; 12(47):281-8 (Persian).
7. Maas AJ, Vreeswijk CM, de Cock ES, Rijk CH, van Bakel HJ. “Expectant Parents”: study protocol of a longitudinal study concerning prenatal (risk) factors and postnatal infant development, parenting, and parent-infant relationships. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2012; 12:46.
8. Brandon AR, Pitts S, Denton WH, Stringer CA, Evans HM. A history of the theory of prenatal attachment. J Prenat Perinat Psychol Health. 2009; 23(4):201-22.
9. Yercheski A, Mahon NE, Yercheski TJ, Hanks MM, Cannella BL. A meta-analytic study of predictors of maternal-fetal attachment. Int J Nurs Stud. 2009; 46(5):708-15.
10. van Bakel HJ, Maas AJ, Vreeswijk CM, Vingerhoets AJ. Pictorial representation of attachment: measuring the parent-fetus relationship in expectant mothers and fathers. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2013; 13:138.
11. Magee SR, Bublitz MH, Orazine C, Brush B, Salisbury A, Niaura R, et al. The relationship between maternal-fetal attachment and cigarette smoking over pregnancy. Matern Child Health J. 2014; 18(4):1017-22.
12. Kuo PC, Bowers B, Chen YC, Chen CH, Tzeng YL, Lee MS. Maternal-foetal attachment during early pregnancy in Taiwanese women pregnant by in vitro fertilization. J Adv Nurs. 2013; 69(11):2502-13.
13. Maddahi MS, Dolatian M, Khoramabadi M, Talebi A. Correlation of maternal-fetal attachment and health practices during pregnancy with neonatal outcomes. Electron Physician. 2016; 8(7):2639-44.
14. Young R. The importance of bonding. Int J Childbirth Educ. 2013; 28(3):11-7.
15. Parsa P, Saiedzadeh N, Roshanai G, Masoumi SZ. The effect of training on maternal-fetal attachment (MFA) in Nulliparous women: a randomized clinical trial. Nasim Danesh. 2016; 24(1):24-30 (Persian).
16. Pillitteri A. Maternal & child health nursing: care of the childbearing & childrearing family. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010. P. 1778.
17. Shahnazi H, Bee Koon P, Abd Talib R, Lubis SH, Ganjali Dashti M, Khatooni E, et al. Can the BASNEF model help to develop self-administered healthy behavior in Iranian youth? Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2016; 18(3):e23847.
18. Hubley J. Understanding behavior: the key to successful health education. Trop Doct. 1988; 18(3):134-8.
19. Amiri A, Rkhshany F, Farmanbar R. The effect of educational program based on BASNEF model on healthy lifestyle of taxi drivers in Langroud. J Health Chimes. 2014; 1(4):45-54 (Persian).
20. Sharifirad GR, Golshiri P, Shahnazi H, Barati M, Hasanzadeh A, Charkazi AR, et al. The impact of educational program based on BASNEF model on breastfeeding behavior of pregnant mothers in Arak. Arak Med Univ J. 2010; 13(1):63-70 (Persian).
21. Cranley MS. Development of a tool for the measurement of maternal attachment during pregnancy. Nurs Res. 1981; 30(5):281-4.
22. Jamshidimanesh M, Astaraki L, Behboodi Moghadam Z, Taghizadeh Z, Haghani H. Maternal-fetal attachment and its associated factors. J Hayat. 2012; 18(5):33-45 (Persian).
23. Taavoni S, Ahadi M, Ganji T, Hosseini FA. Comparison of maternal fetal attachment between primgravidas and multigravidas women with past history of fetal or neonatal death. Iran J Nurs. 2008; 21(53):53-61.
24. Likis FE. Prenatal education: enduring and essential. J Midwifery Womens Health. 2009; 54(6):429.
25. Hosseinian S, Yazdi SM, Alavinezhad S. The Effectiveness of fetal attachment training program on maternal- fetal relationship and mental health of pregnant women. Quart J Child Ment Health. 2016; 2(4):75-87 (Persian).
26. Abasi E, Tafazoli M. The effect of training attachment behaviors on primipara maternal fetal attachment. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Facul. 2009; 17(12):35-45 (Persian).
27. Akbarzadeh M, Toosi M, Zare N, Sharif F. Effect of learning attachment behaviors on anxiety and maternal fetal attachment in first pregnant women. Evid Based Care. 2011; 1(1):21-34 (Persian).
28. Saastad E, Israel P, Ahlborg T, Gunnes N, Frøen JF. Fetal movement counting--effects on maternal-fetal attachment: a multicenter randomized controlled trial. Birth. 2011; 38(4):282-93. 29. Mehrabian F, Valipour R, Kasmaei P, Atrkar Roshan Z, Mahdavi Roshan M. The effect of education based on BASNEF model on promoting of nutritional behavior to prevent iron deficiency anemia. J Holistic Nurs Mideifery. 2014; 25(79):89-98.
30. Akbarzadeh M, Bahmani N, Moatari M, PourAhmad S. The impact of the BASNEF educational programme on breastfeeding behavior in Iran. Br J Midwifery. 2013; 21(4):276-84.
31. Zendehtalab H, Vaghei S, Emamimoghadam Z. Effect of intervention based on BASNEF model on quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes. Evid Based Care. 2013; 3(1):7-16 (Persian).
32. Baghdari N, Sadeghi Sahebzad E, Kheirkhah M, Azmoude E. The effects of pregnancy-adaptation training on maternal-fetal attachment and adaptation in pregnant women with a history of baby loss. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2016; 5(2):e28949.
33. Kwon MK, Bang KS. Relationship of prenatal stress and depression to maternal-fetal attachment and fetal growth. J Korean Acad Nurs. 2011; 41(2):276-83.
34. Taffazoli M, Aminyazdi SA, Shakeri MT. The relationship between maternal-fetal attachment and mother-infant attachment behaviors in primiparous women referring to Mashhad health care centers. J Midwif Reprod Health. 2015; 3(2):318-27.
35. Charkazi A, Miraeiz SZ, Razzaghnejad A, Shahnazi H, Hasanzadeh A, BadlehMT. Breastfeeding status during the first two years of infants’ life and its risk factors based on BASNEF model structures in Isfahan. J Educ Health Promot. 2015; 2:9.