1. Lau C, Ambalavanan N, Chakraborty H, Wingate MS, Carlo WA. Extremely low birth weight and infant mortality rates in the United States. Pediatrics. 2013; 131(5):855-60.
2. MacDorman MF, Matthews TJ, Declercq E. Trends in out-of-hospital births in the United States, 1990- 2012. NCHS Data Brief. 2014; 144:1-8.
3. Etemad K, Yavari P, Mehrabi Y, Haghdoost A, Motlagh ME, Kabir MJ, et al. Inequality in utilization of in-patients health services in Iran. Int J Prev Med. 2015; 6:45.
4. Moradi-Lakeh M, Vosoogh-Moghaddam A. Health sector evolution plan in Iran; equity and sustainability concerns. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2015; 4(10):637-40.
5. Moradi-Lakeh M, Namiranian N. Increasing trend of low birth weight in rural areas of iran: a warning. Iran J Pediatr. 2013; 23(1):123-4.
6. Erenel H, Mathyk BA, Sal V, Ayhan I, Karatas S, Koc Bebek A. Clinical characteristics and pregnancy outcomes of Syrian refugees: a case–control study in a tertiary care hospital in Istanbul, Turkey. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 295(1):45-50.
7. Linsell L, Malouf R, Morris J, Kurinczuk JJ, Marlow N. Prognostic factors for cerebral palsy and motor impairment in children born very preterm or very low birthweight: a systematic review. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2016; 58(6):554-69.
8. Black RE, Victora CG, Walker SP, Bhutta ZA, Christian P, de Onis M, et al. Maternal and child undernutrition and overweight in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet. 2013; 382(9890):427-51.
9. Prasad AS. Discovery of human zinc deficiency: its impact on human health and disease. Adv Nutr. 2013; 4(2):176-90.
10. Bradshaw J. The wellbeing of children in the UK. Bristol: Policy Press; 2016.
11. Moghaddam Tabrizi F, Saraswathi G. Maternal anthropometric measurements and other factors: relation with birth weight of neonates. Nutr Res Pract. 2012; 6(2):132-7.
12. Abass RM, Hamdan HZ, Elhassan EM, Hamdan SZ, Ali NI, Adam I. Zinc and copper levels in low birth weight deliveries in Medani Hospital, Sudan. BMC Res Notes. 2014; 7(1):386.
13. Gómez T, Bequer L, Mollineda A, González O, Diaz M, Fernández D. Serum zinc levels of cord blood: relation to birth weight and gestational period. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2015; 30:180-3.
14. Jyotsna S, Amit A, Kumar A. Study of serum zinc in low birth weight neonates and its relation with maternal zinc. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015; 9(1):SC01-3.
15. King JC. Determinants of maternal zinc status during pregnancy. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 71(5):1334S-43.
16. Srivastava S, Mehrotra PK, Srivastava SP, Siddiqui MK. Some essential elements in maternal and cord blood in relation to birth weight and gestational age of the baby. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2002; 86(2):97-105.
17. Mori R, Ota E, Middleton P, Tobe-Gai R, Mahomed K, Bhutta ZA. Zinc supplementation for improving pregnancy and infant outcome. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 7:CD000230.
18. Shariati S, Yamini Y, Faraji M, Saleh A. On-line solid phase extraction coupled to ICP-OES for simultaneous preconcentration and determination of some transition elements. Microchim Acta. 2009; 165 (1-2):65-72.
19. Jelliffe DB. The assessment of the nutritional status of the community. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1966. P. 271.
20. Prasad AS. Essential and toxic element: trace elements in human health and disease. New York: Elsevier; 2013.
21. Wilson RL, Grieger JA, Bianco-Miotto T, Roberts CT. Association between maternal zinc status, dietary zinc intake and pregnancy complications: a systematic review. Nutrients. 2016; 8(10):E641.
22. Gernand AD, Schulze KJ, Stewart CP, West KP Jr, Christian P. Micronutrient deficiencies in pregnancy worldwide: health effects and prevention. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2016; 12(5):274-89. 23. Crane JL, Cao X. Function of matrix IGF-1 in coupling bone resorption and formation. J Mol Med. 2014; 92(2):107-15.
24. Petry N, Olofin I, Boy E, Donahue Angel M, Rohner F. The effect of low dose iron and zinc intake on child micronutrient status and development during the First 1000 days of life: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients. 2016; 8(12):E773.
25. Zahiri Sorouri Z, Sadeghi H, Pourmarzi D. The effect of zinc supplementation on pregnancy outcome: a randomized controlled trial. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016; 29(13):2194-8.
26. Jyotsna S, Amit A, Kumar A. Study of serum zinc in low birth weight neonates and its relation with maternal zinc. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015; 9(1):SC01-3.
27. Riley C, Rubarth LB. Identifying maternal risk factors and influence on fetal risk. neonatal advanced practice nursing: a case-based learning approach. New York: Springer Publishing Company; 2016.
28. Li Y, Liu QF, Zhang D, Shen Y, Ye K, Lai HL, et al. Weight gain in pregnancy, maternal age and gestational age in relation to fetal macrosomia. Clin Nutr Res. 2015; 4(2):104-9.
29. Li G, Kong L, Zhou H, Kang X, Fang Y, Li P. Relationship between prenatal maternal stress and sleep quality in Chinese pregnant women: the mediation effect of resilience. Sleep Med. 2016; 25:8-12.
30. Ruiz-Núñez B, Pruimboom L, Dijck-Brouwer DJ, Muskiet FA. Lifestyle and nutritional imbalances associated with Western diseases: causes and consequences of chronic systemic low-grade inflammation in an evolutionary context. J Nutr Biochem. 2013; 24(7):1183-201.
31. Ramakrishnan U, Young MF, Martorell R. Maternal nutrition and birth outcomes. Nutrition and health in a developing world. New York: Springer International Publishing; 2017. P. 487-502. 32. Λάγιου Π, Mucci L, Tamimi R, Kuper H, Λάγιου Α. Micronutrient intake during pregnancy in relation to birth size. Eur J Nutr. 2015; 44:52-9.