10. Melnyk BM, Fischbeck-Feinstein N, Alpert-Gillis L, Fairbanks E, Crean HF, Sinkin RA, et al. Reducing premature infants' length of stay and improving parents' mental health outcomes with the Creating Opportunities for Parent Empowerment (COPE) neonatal intensive care unit program: a randomized controlled trial. Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1414-37.
11. Colville G, Darkinsb J, HeskethbJ, Bennett V, Alcock J, Noyes J. The impact on parents of a child's admission to intensive care: integration of qualitative findings from a cross-sectional study. Intensive Crit Care Nurs. 2009;25(2):72-9
12. Johnson AN. Promoting maternal confidence in the NICU. Pediatr Health care J. 2008;22(4):254-7
13. Valizadeh L, Hasani P. [Mothers and nurses viewpoint about experience mother of premature newborn]. JTUMS.2009; 6(1):38-48. (Persian).
14. Marandy S, Soltanizadeh M. Neonatals. Tehran: Nashre Moalefan; 1998.
15. Hutti MH. Social and Professional Support Needs of Families after Perinatal Loss. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2005; 34:630-8.
16. Jarvi A, Haapamaki ML, Paavilainen E. Emotional and Informational during Their Child’sIllness. Int Nurs Rev. 2006; 53:205-10.
17. Johnson AN. Kangaroo holding beyond the NICU. Pediatr Nurs. 2005; 31:53-6.
18. Nagafii GT. The effect of foot massage on the physiological responses of women with cancer. Iranian Journal of Nursing 2004; 36(16): 16-21. (Persian).
19. Ludington-Hoe SM, Anderson GC, Simpson S, Hollingsead A, Argote LA, Rey H. Brith- related fatigue in 34-36-week preterm neonates: rapid recovery with very early kangaroo (skin-to-skin) care. Journal of gynocology and neonates nursing. 1999; 28(1):94-103.
21. Blackburn S, Lowen L. Impact of an Infant’s Premature Birth on the grandparents & Parents. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 1986; 15:173-8.
22. Lightbody T. The importance of family-centered care in the NICU. Can Nurse. 2009; 105:11-20.
23. Salimi T, Shahbazy L, Eslami Z, Dehghanpoor M. Review’s effect contact skin on vital sign and behavioral status of hospitalization in premature infant. University of Medical Sciences Tehran - Iran Dec 2009; (16):85-93.
25. Ludington, SM. Energy conservation During Skin to skin contact between premature infants and their mothers. Heart lung. 1990; 19:445-51.