10. Salehi K, Kohan S, Taleghani F. Factors and interventions associated with parental attachment during pregnancy in Iran: a systematic review. Int J Pediatr. 2018; 6(1):6823-42.
11. Carvalho S, Martins C, Almeida H, Silva F. The evolution of cognitive behavioural therapy–The third generation and its effectiveness. Eur Psychiatry. 2017; 41(S1):S773-4.
12. Khoury B, Sharma M, Rush SE, Fournier C. Mindfulness-based stress reduction for healthy individuals: a meta-analysis. J Psychosom Res. 2015; 78(6):519-28.
13. Barog ZS, Younesi SJ, Sedaghati AH, Sedaghati Z. Efficacy of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on quality of life of mothers of children with cerebral palsy. Iran J Psychiatry. 2015; 10(2):86.
14. Minor HG, Carlson LE, Mackenzie MJ, Zernicke K, Jones L. Evaluation of a mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) program for caregivers of children with chronic conditions. Soc Work Health Care. 2006; 43(1):91-109.
15. Mehranfar M, Younesi J, Banihashem A. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on reduction of depression and anxiety symptoms in mothers of children with cancer. Iran J Cancer Prev. 2012; 5(1):1.
16. Beykmirza R, Nikfarid L, Atashzadeh-Shoorideh F, Nasiri M. Nursing adherence to ethical codes in pediatric oncology wards. Nurs Ethics. 2019; 26(3):924-36.
17. Vernhet C, Dellapiazza F, Blanc N, Cousson-Gélie F, Miot S, Roeyers H, et al. Coping strategies of parents of children with autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2019; 28(6):747-58.
18. Nikfarid L, Eezadi H, Shakoori M. Coping behaviors of mothers of chronically ill children. Iran J Nurs. 2012; 24(74):53-62.
19. Condon JT, Corkindale C. The assessment of parent-to-infant attachment: Development of a self-report questionnaire instrument. J Reprod Infant Psychol. 1998; 16(1):57-76.
20. Vissenberg JE. Mother-infant attachment: the relationship between quality of attachment and the social-emotional development of the infant at six months. [Bachelor Thesis]. Tilburg, Netherlands: Tilburg University; 2010.
21. Beirami M, Mahmood Alilo M, Zarei A, Zeinali S. Postnatal attachment and general health in easy, preterm, and difficult delivery: a comparative study. Iran J Nurs. 2017; 30(105):58-67.
22. Perez-Blasco J, Viguer P, Rodrigo MF. Effects of a mindfulness-based intervention on psychological distress, well-being, and maternal self-efficacy in breast-feeding mothers: results of a pilot study. Arch Womens Ment Health. 2013; 16(3):227-36.
23. Lo HH, Wong SWL, Wong JYH, Yeung JWK, Snel E, Wong SYS. The effects of family-based mindfulness intervention on ADHD symptomology in young children and their parents: a randomized control trial. J Atten Disord. 2020; 24(5):667-80.
24. Amaral SCO, Pimenta F, Marôco J, Sant'Anna CC. Stress reduction intervention with mothers of children/adolescents with asthma: a randomized controlled study in Brazil. Health Care Women Int. 2020; 41(3):266-83.
25. Neece CL, Chan N, Klein K, Roberts L, Fenning RM. Mindfulness-based stress reduction for parents of children with developmental delays: understanding the experiences of latino families. Mindfulness (N Y). 2019; 10(6):1017-30.
26. Kabat-Zinn J, Hanh TN. Full catastrophe living: Using the wisdom of your body and mind to face stress, pain, and illness. Taipei, Taiwan: Delta; 2009.
27. Jones L, Gold E, Totsika V, Hastings RP, Jones M, Griffiths A, et al. A mindfulness parent well-being course: Evaluation of outcomes for parents of children with autism and related disabilities recruited through special schools. Eur J Special Needs Educ. 2018; 33(1):16-30.
28. Cheung RY, Leung SS, Mak WW. Role of mindful parenting, affiliate stigma, and parents’ well-being in the behavioral adjustment of children with autism spectrum disorder: testing parenting stress as a mediator. Mindfulness. 2019; 10(11):2352-62.
29. Joseph R, Wellings A, Votta G. Mindfulness-based strategies: a cost-effective stress reduction method for parents in the NICU. Neonatal Netw. 2019; 38(3):135-43.
30. Singh NN, Lancioni GE, Karazsia BT, Myers RE, Hwang YS, Anālayo B. Effects of mindfulness-based positive behavior support (MBPBS) training are equally beneficial for mothers and their children with autism spectrum disorder or with intellectual disabilities. Front Psychol. 2019; 10:385.
31. Wiedebusch S, Konrad M, Foppe H, Reichwald-Klugger E, Schaefer F, Schreiber V, et al. Health-related quality of life, psychosocial strains, and coping in parents of children with chronic renal failure. Pediatr Nephrol. 2010; 25(8):1477-85.
32. Nyklíček I, Truijens SEM, Spek V, Pop VJM. Mindfulness skills during pregnancy: Prospective associations with mother's mood and neonatal birth weight. J Psychosom Res. 2018; 107:14-19
33. Liu H, Gao X, Hou Y. Effects of mindfulness-based stress reduction combined with music therapy on pain, anxiety, and sleep quality in patients with osteosarcoma. Braz J Psychiatry. 2019; 41(6):540-45.
34. Marshall A, Guillén Ú, Mackley A, Sturtz W. Mindfulness training among parents with preterm neonates in the neonatal intensive care unit: a pilot study. Am J Perinatol. 2019; 36(14):1514-20.
35. Delaney C, McCaffrey RG, Barrere C, Kenefick Moore A, Dunn DJ, Miller RJ, et al. Trends in contemporary holistic nursing research: 2010-2015. J Holist Nurs. 2018; 36(4):385-94.