10. Wang L, Shi Y, Xiao T, Fu J, Feng X, Mu D, et al. Chinese expert consensus on the perinatal and neonatal management for the prevention and control of the 2019 novel coronavirus infection (First edition). Ann Transl Med. 2020; 8(3):47.
11. Levonorgestrel I. Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed). Bethesda (MD): National Library of Medicine (US); 2020.
12. Indian Council of Medical Research Department of Health Research. Press release ICMR validates completely indigenous diagnostic platform for COVID-19 diagnosis. Available at: URL: https://www.
13. World Health Organization. Guideline: protecting, promoting and supporting breastfeeding in facilities providing maternity and newborn services. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2017.
14. Victora CG, Bahl R, Barros AJ, França GV, Horton S, Krasevec J, et al. Breastfeeding in the 21st century: epidemiology, mechanisms, and lifelong effect. Lancet. 2016; 387(10017):475-90.
15. Kamali A, Jamieson DJ, Kpaduwa J, Schrier S, Kim M, Green NM, et al. Pregnancy, labor, and delivery after Ebola virus disease and implications for infection control in obstetric services, United States. Emerg Infect Dis. 2016; 22(7):1156-61.
16. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Contraindications to breastfeeding or feeding expressed breast milk to infants. Georgia: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2020.
17. Committee on Pediatric Aids. Infant feeding and transmission of human immunodeficiency virus in the United States. Pediatrics. 2013; 131(2):391-6.
18. World Health Organization. Guideline: updates
on HIV and infant feeding: the duration of breastfeeding, and support from health services to improve feeding practices among mothers living with HIV. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020.
19. Lawrence R, Lawrence R. Premature infants and breastfeeding. Breastfeeding: a guide for the medical profession. 8th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2016. P. 553-63.
20. Szucs KA. American academy of pediatrics section on breastfeeding. J Hum Lact. 2011; 27(4):378-9.
21. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Breastfeeding and special circumstances: influenza. Georgia: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2020.
22. Lei D, Wang C, Li C, Fang C, Yang W, Chen B, et al. Clinical characteristics of COVID-19 in pregnancy: analysis of nine cases. Chin J Perinat Med. 2020; 23(3):159-65.
23. Chen Y, Peng H, Wang L, Zhao Y, Zeng L, Gao H, et al. Infants born to mothers with a new coronavirus (COVID-19). Front Pediatr. 2020; 8:104.
24. Dong L, Tian J, He S, Zhu C, Wang J, Liu C, et al. Possible vertical transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from an infected mother to her newborn. JAMA. 2020; 323(18):1846-8.
25. Chen W, Zheng KI, Liu S, Yan Z, Xu C, Qiao Z. Plasma CRP level is positively associated with the severity of COVID-19. Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob. 2020; 19(1):18.