10. Jahan N, Haque ZS, Mannan MA, Nasrin M, Afroz F, Parvez A, et al. Indication and short term outcome of Mechanical Ventilation in Neonates in a tertiary care hospital. Bangladesh J Med Sci. 2017; 16(1):24-8.
11. Bhatt S, Nayak U, Agrawal P, Patel K, Desai D. Clinical profile of mechanically ventilated newborns at tertiary care level hospital. Int J Res Med. 2015; 4(2):86-90.
12. Shrestha S, Karki U. Indicators of admission and outcome on a newly established neonatal intensive care unit in a developing country (Nepal). Nepal Med Coll J. 2012; 14(1):64-7.
13. Tayel RM, Abd El Haleem A, Hafez SF, Hammad BS. Implementation of ventilator associated pneumonia prevention bundle in the neonatal intensive care unit at Alexandria University Children’s Hospital, Egypt. Alexandria J Pediatr. 2017; 30(2):74.
14. Thatrimontrichai A, Rujeerapaiboon N, Janjindamai W, Dissaneevate S, Maneenil G, Kritsaneepaiboon S, et al. Outcomes and risk factors of ventilator-associated pneumonia in neonates. World J Pediatr. 2017; 13(4):328-34.
15. Geslain G, Guellec I, Guedj R, Guilbert J, Jean S, Valentin C, et al. Incidence and risk factors of ventilator associated pneumonia in neonatal intensive care unit: a first French study. Minerva Anestesiol. 2018; 84(7):829-35.
16. Ananthraj A, Bhat BV. Outcome of neonates requiring assisted ventilation. Turkish J Pediatr. 2011; 53(5):547-53.
17. Trivedi SS, Chudasama RK, Srivastava A. Study of early predictors of fatality in mechanically ventilated neonates in NICU. Online J Health Allied Sci South India. 2009; 8(3):1-4.
18. Fidanovski D, Milev V, Sajkovski A, Hristovski A, Sofijanova A, Kojic L, et al. Mortality risk factors in premature infants with respiratory distress syndrome treated by mechanical ventilation. Srp Arch Celok Lek. 2005; 133(1-2):29-35.
19. Trotman H. The neonatal intensive care unit at the university hospital of the west Indies- the first few years’ experience. West Indian Med J. 2006; 55(2):75-9.
20. Hossain MM, Shirin M, Mamun MA, Hasan MN, Sahidullah M. Predictors of mortality in ventilated neonates in Intensive care unit. Bangladesh J Child Health. 2009; 33(3):77-82.
21. Gurubacharya SM, Aryal DR, Misra M, Gurung R. Short-term outcome of mechanical ventilation in neonates. J Nepal Paediatr Soc. 2011; 31(1):35-8.