Parsa P, Boojar A, Roshanai G, Bakht R. The effect breastfeeding counseling on self-efficacy and continuation breastfeeding among primiparous mothers: a randomised clinical trial. Avicenna J Nurs Midwifery Care. 2016; 24(2):98-104. (Persian)
Gafari Asl M, Fadakar Sogheh R, Ghavi A. Related factors to continued breastfeeding in infants. J Holist Nurs Midwifery. 2014; 24(2):1-8. (Persian)
Varaei SH, Mehrdad N, Bahrani N. The relationship between self-efficacy and breastfeeding, Tehran, Iran. Hayat. 2009; 15(3):31-8. (Persian)
Abdeyazdan Z, Elahi T, Golshiri P. Comparison of an empowering breastfeeding program before and after childbirth on exclusive breastfeeding time span. Modern Care J. 2015; 11(4):330-8. (Persian)
Babaeie G, Hajizadeh E, Keshavarz M, Shaigan M. Application of survival analysis for the assessment of association between the initiation time of breastfeeding and related maternal and neonatal factors. Jundishapur Sci Med J. 2007; 6(52):32-8. (Persian)
Cakmak H, Kuguoglu S. Comparison of the breastfeeding patterns of mothers who delivered their babies per vagina and via cesarean section: an observational study using the LATCH breastfeeding charting system. Int J Nurs Stud. 2007; 44(7):1128-37.
Pincombe J, Baghurst P, Antoniou G, Peat B, Henderson A, Reddin E. Baby friendly hospital initiative practices and breast feeding duration in a cohort of first-time mothers in Adelaide, Australia. Midwifery. 2008; 24(1):55-61.
Otsuka K, Dennis CL, Tatsuoka H, Jimba M. The relationship between breastfeeding self-efficacy and perceived insufficient milk among Japanese mothers. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2008; 37(5):546-55.
Wells KJ, Thompson NJ, Kloeblen-Tarver AS. Development and psychometric testing of the prenatal breast-feeding self-efficacy scale. Am J Health Behav. 2006; 30(2):177-87.
10. O'Brien M, Buikstra E, Hegney D. The influence of psychological factors on breastfeeding duration. J Adv Nurs. 2008; 63(4):397-408.
11. Azhari S, Baghani R, Akhlaghi F, Ebrahimzadeh S, Salehi J. Comparing the effects of hands-on and hands-off breastfeeding methods on self-efficacy in primiparous mothers. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci. 2010; 17(4):248-55. (Persian)
12. Hannula L, Kaunonen M, Tarkka MT. A systematic review of professional support interventions for breastfeeding. J Clin Nurs. 2008; 17(9):1132-43.
13. Godarzi Z, Saeidi M, Shamshiri A, Sadeghi T. Impact of peer education on breastfeeding self-efficacy in primiparous women: a cluster randomized controlled trial. Hakim Res J. 2015; 18(2):105-13. (Persian)
14. Hasanpoor SH, Bani S, Ansari S, Ebrahimi H. Measuring breastfeeding self–efficacy among pregnant women referred to health centers of Ahvaz. Nurs Midwifery J. 2010; 5(19):47-53. (Persian)
15. Bastani F, Rahmatnejad L, Jahdi F, Haghani H. Breastfeeding self efficacy and perceived stress in primiparous mothers. Iran J Nurs. 2008; 21(54):9-24. (Persian)
16. Song SM, Park MK. Effects of breastfeeding empowerment program on breastfeeding self-efficacy, adaptation and continuation in primiparous Women. J Korean Acad Nurs. 2016; 46(3):409-19.
17. Mirmohammad AM, Bahiraii A, Rahimi A, Hashemzadeh M, Sohrabi N, Sohrabi Z. Effect of educational package on breastfeeding self-efficacy in postpartum period. Payesh. 2014; 13(2):221-8. (Persian)
18. Ingram J. A mixed methods evaluation of peer support in Bristol, UK: mothers’, midwives’ and peer supporters’ views and the effects on breastfeeding. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2013; 13(1):192.
19. Moudi A, Tafazoli M, Boskabadi H, Ebrahimzadeh S, Salehiniya H. Comparing the effect of peer support and training by healthcare providers on women’s breastfeeding self-efficacy. J Midwifery Reprod Health. 2016; 4(1):488-97.
20. Joshi A, Amadi C, Meza J, Aguire T, Wilhelm
S. Evaluation of a computer-based bilingual breastfeeding educational program on breastfeeding knowledge, self-efficacy and intent to breastfeed among rural Hispanic women. Int J Med Inform. 2016; 91:10-9.
21. McQueen KA, Dennis CL, Stremler R, Norman CD. A pilot randomized controlled trial of a breastfeeding self-efficacy intervention with primiparous mothers. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2011; 40(1):35-46.
22. Blyth RJ, Creedy DK, Dennis CL, Moyle W, Pratt J, De Vries SM, et al. Breastfeeding duration in an Australian population: the influence of modifiable antenatal factors. J Hum Lact. 2004; 20(1):30-8.
23. Dennis CL. Identifying predictors of breastfeeding self‐efficacy in the immediate postpartum period. Res Nurs Health. 2006; 29(4):256-68.
24. Mercer RT. A theoretical framework for studying factors that impact on the maternal role. Nurs Res. 1981; 30(2):73-7.
25. Baker SS. The infant feeding decision: a survey
of limited-resource women in North Carolina. Monrovia, Liberia: University of Liberia; 2004.
26. Kersting A, Dorsch M, Wesselmann U, Lüdorff K, Witthaut J, Ohrmann P, et al. Maternal posttraumatic stress response after the birth of a very low-birth-weight infant. J Psychosom Res. 2004; 57(5):473-6.