10. O'Brien M, Buikstra E, Hegney D. The influence of psychological factors on breastfeeding duration. J Adv Nurs. 2008; 63(4):397-408.
11. Azhari S, Baghani R, Akhlaghi F, Ebrahimzadeh S, Salehi J. Comparing the effects of hands-on and hands-off breastfeeding methods on self-efficacy in primiparous mothers. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci. 2010; 17(4):248-55. (Persian)
12. Hannula L, Kaunonen M, Tarkka MT. A systematic review of professional support interventions for breastfeeding. J Clin Nurs. 2008; 17(9):1132-43.
13. Godarzi Z, Saeidi M, Shamshiri A, Sadeghi T. Impact of peer education on breastfeeding self-efficacy in primiparous women: a cluster randomized controlled trial. Hakim Res J. 2015; 18(2):105-13. (Persian)
14. Hasanpoor SH, Bani S, Ansari S, Ebrahimi H. Measuring breastfeeding self–efficacy among pregnant women referred to health centers of Ahvaz. Nurs Midwifery J. 2010; 5(19):47-53. (Persian)
15. Bastani F, Rahmatnejad L, Jahdi F, Haghani H. Breastfeeding self efficacy and perceived stress in primiparous mothers. Iran J Nurs. 2008; 21(54):9-24. (Persian)
16. Song SM, Park MK. Effects of breastfeeding empowerment program on breastfeeding self-efficacy, adaptation and continuation in primiparous Women. J Korean Acad Nurs. 2016; 46(3):409-19.
17. Mirmohammad AM, Bahiraii A, Rahimi A, Hashemzadeh M, Sohrabi N, Sohrabi Z. Effect of educational package on breastfeeding self-efficacy in postpartum period. Payesh. 2014; 13(2):221-8. (Persian)
18. Ingram J. A mixed methods evaluation of peer support in Bristol, UK: mothers’, midwives’ and peer supporters’ views and the effects on breastfeeding. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2013; 13(1):192.
19. Moudi A, Tafazoli M, Boskabadi H, Ebrahimzadeh S, Salehiniya H. Comparing the effect of peer support and training by healthcare providers on women’s breastfeeding self-efficacy. J Midwifery Reprod Health. 2016; 4(1):488-97.
20. Joshi A, Amadi C, Meza J, Aguire T, Wilhelm
S. Evaluation of a computer-based bilingual breastfeeding educational program on breastfeeding knowledge, self-efficacy and intent to breastfeed among rural Hispanic women. Int J Med Inform. 2016; 91:10-9.
21. McQueen KA, Dennis CL, Stremler R, Norman CD. A pilot randomized controlled trial of a breastfeeding self-efficacy intervention with primiparous mothers. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs. 2011; 40(1):35-46.
22. Blyth RJ, Creedy DK, Dennis CL, Moyle W, Pratt J, De Vries SM, et al. Breastfeeding duration in an Australian population: the influence of modifiable antenatal factors. J Hum Lact. 2004; 20(1):30-8.
23. Dennis CL. Identifying predictors of breastfeeding self‐efficacy in the immediate postpartum period. Res Nurs Health. 2006; 29(4):256-68.
24. Mercer RT. A theoretical framework for studying factors that impact on the maternal role. Nurs Res. 1981; 30(2):73-7.
25. Baker SS. The infant feeding decision: a survey
of limited-resource women in North Carolina. Monrovia, Liberia: University of Liberia; 2004.
26. Kersting A, Dorsch M, Wesselmann U, Lüdorff K, Witthaut J, Ohrmann P, et al. Maternal posttraumatic stress response after the birth of a very low-birth-weight infant. J Psychosom Res. 2004; 57(5):473-6.