10. Rushton CH, Batcheller J, Schroeder K, Donohue P. Burnout and resilience among nurses practicing in high-intensity settings. Am J Crit Care. 2015; 24(5):412-20.
11. Wiechula R, Conroy T, Kitson AL, Marshall RJ, Whitaker N, Rasmussen P. Umbrella review of the evidence: what factors influence the caring relationship between a nurse and patient? J Adv Nurs. 2016; 72(4):723-34.
12. Ulrich BT, Lavandero R, Woods D, Early S. Critical care nurse work environments 2013: a status report. Crit Care Nurse. 2014; 34(4):64-79.
13. Elo S, Kyngäs H. The qualitative content analysis process. J Adv Nurs. 2008; 62(1):107-15.
14. Speziale HS, Streubert HJ, Carpenter DR. Qualitative research in nursing: advancing the humanistic imperative. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2011.
15. White K, Macfarlane H, Hoffmann B, Sirvas-Brown H, Hines K, Rolley JX, et al. Consensus statement of standards for interventional cardiovascular nursing practice. Heart Lung Circ. 2017; 27(5):535-51.
16. Ruiz CE, Feldman TE, Hijazi ZM, Holmes DR, Webb JG, Tuzcu EM, et al. Interventional fellowship in structural and congenital heart disease for adults. ACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3(9):e1-15.
17. Rejeh N, Heravi-Karimooi M, Tadrisi SD, Jahani A, Vaismoradi M, Jordan S. The impact of listening to pleasant natural sounds on anxiety and physiologic parameters in patients undergoing coronary angiography: a pragmatic quasi-randomized-controlled trial. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2016; 25:42-51.
18. Hamester L, Souza EN, Cielo C, Moraes MA, Pellanda LC. Effectiveness of a nursing intervention in decreasing the anxiety levels of family members of patients undergoing cardiac surgery: a randomized clinical trial. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem. 2016; 24:e2729.
19. Hajbaghery MA, Moradi T, Mohseni R. Effects of a multimodal preparation package on vital signs of patients waiting for coronary angiography. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2014; 3(1):e17518.
20. Kalyani MN, Sharif F, Ahmadi F, Iman MT. Iranian patient's expectations about coronary angiography: A qualitative study. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2013; 18(3):180-5.
21. Bellenger N, Wells T, Hitchcock R, Watkins M, Duffet C, Jewell D, et al. Reducing transfer times for coronary angiography in patients with acute coronary syndromes: one solution to a national problem. Postgrad Med J. 2006; 82(968):411-3.
22. Sacco TL, Ciurzynski SM, Harvey ME, Ingersoll GL. Compassion satisfaction and compassion fatigue among critical care nurses. Crit Care Nurse. 2015; 35(4):32-43.
23. Stewart BT, Gyedu A, Giannou C, Mishra B, Rich N, Wren SM, et al. Consensus recommendations for essential vascular care in low-and middle-income countries. J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64(6):1770-9.
24. Hayman LL, Berra K, Fletcher BJ, Miller NH. The role of nurses in promoting cardiovascular health worldwide: the global cardiovascular nursing leadership forum. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66(7):
25. Gouzou M, Karanikola M, Lemonidou C, Papath-anassoglou E, Giannakopoulou M. Measuring professional satisfaction and nursing workload among nursing staff at a Greek Coronary Care Unit. Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2015; 49:15-21.
26. Wilson-Stewart K. A survey of radiation protection utilization and accessibility within Australian cardiac angiography laboratories. J Radiol Nurs. 2017; 36(2):112-6.
27. Wang S, Liu Y. Impact of professional nursing practice environment and psychological empo-werment on nurses' work engagement: test of structural equation modelling. J Nurs Manag. 2015; 23(3):287-96
28. Al‐Maaitah R, AbuAlRub RF, Al Blooshi S. Practice environment as perceived by nurses in acute care hospitals in Sharjah and North Emirates. Nurs Forum. 2018; 53(2):213-22.