10. Elizabeth KE. Nutrition and development. 4th ed. Hyderabad: Paras Medical Publisher; 2010.
11. Cloherty JP, Eichenwald EC, Stark AR. Manual of neonatal care. 7th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2012. P. 78-89.
12. Bhutta ZA, Darmstadt GL, Haws RA, Yakoob MY, Lawn JE. Delivering interventions to reduce the global burden of stillbirths: improving service supply and community demand. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2009; 9(Suppl 1): S7.
13. Darmstadt GL, Lee AC, Cousens S, Sibley L, Bhutta ZA, Donnay F, et al. 60 Million non-facility births: who can deliver in community settings to reduce intrapartum-related deaths? Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2009; 107(Suppl 1): S89-112.
14. Lawn JE, Kinney M, Lee AC, Chopra M, Donnay F, Paul VK, et al. Reducing intrapartum-related deaths and disability: can the health system deliver? Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2009; 107(Suppl 1): S123-40.
15. Marchant T, Jaribu J, Penfold S, Tanner M, Schellenberg JA. Measuring newborn foot length to identify small babies in need of extra care: a cross sectional hospital based study with community follow-up in Tanzania. BMC Public Health. 2010; 10:624.
16. Mukherjee S, Roy P, Mitra S, Samanta M, Chatterjee S. Measuring new born foot length to identify small babies in need of extra care: a cross-sectional hospital based study. Iran J Pediatr. 2013; 23(5):508-12.
17. Sampathkumar P, Devi SA. A study on new-born foot length measurement to identify high risk neonate. Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2018; 5(3):1078-82.