1. World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Geneva: World Health Organization; 2020.
2. Jiang F, Deng L, Zhang L, Cai Y, Cheung CW, Xia Z. Review of the clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). J Gen Intern Med. 2020; 35(5):1545-9.
3. Zhu H, Wang L, Fang C, Peng S, Zhang L, Chang G, et al. Clinical analysis of 10 neonates born to mothers with 2019-nCoV pneumonia. Transl Pediatr. 2020; 9(1):51-60.
4. Chen H, Guo J, Wang C, Luo F, Yu X, Zhang W, et al. Clinical characteristics and intrauterine vertical transmission potential of COVID-19 infection in nine pregnant women: a retrospective review of medical records. Lancet. 2020; 395(10226):809-15.
5. Schwartz DA. An analysis of 38 pregnant women with COVID-19, their newborn infants, and maternal-fetal transmission of SARS-CoV-2: maternal coronavirus infections and pregnancy outcomes. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2020; 144(7):799-805.
6. Second edition of Iranian National Covid-19 diagnosis and treatment. Iranian Ministry of Health Care and Medical Education. Available at: URL: http://treatment.sbmu.ac.ir/uploads/2-3-covid-19_bastari.pdf; 2020.
7. Fang Y, Zhang H, Xie J, Lin M, Ying L, Pang P, et al. Sensitivity of chest CT for COVID-19: comparison to RT-PCR. Radiology. 2020; 296(2):E115-7.
8. Novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) practice advisory. Available at: URL: https:// www.acog.org/clinical/clinical-guidance/practice-advisory/articles/2020/03/novel-coronavirus-2019; 2020.