1. Klock P, Erdmann AL. Caring for newborns in a NICU: dealing with the fragility of living/surviving in the light of complexity. Rev Esc Enferm USP. 2012; 46(1):45-51.
2. Howson CP, Kinney MV, McDougall L, Lawn JE. Born too soon: preterm birth matters. Reprod Health. 2013; 10(S1):S1.
3. Cunningham L, Bloom H, Rus S, Ross S. Williams pregnancy and childbirth. Trans: Ghazi Jahani B, Ghotbi R. 1st ed. Tehran: Golban Publications; 2015. P. 987-8.
4. World Health Organization. Guidelines on optimal feeding of low birth-weight infants in low- and middle-income countries. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2011.
5. World Health Organization. Department for maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2015.
6. Niknajad A, Ghojazadeh M, Sattarzadeh N, Hashemi FB, Shahgholi FD. Factors affecting the neonatal intensive care unit stay duration in very low birth weight premature infants. J Caring Sci. 2012; 1(2):85-92.
7. Yildiz A, Arikan D, Gözüm S, Taştekın A, Budancamanak İ. The effect of the odor of breast milk on the time needed for transition from gavage to total oral feeding in preterm infants. J Nurs Scholarship. 2011; 43(3):265-73.
8. Hwang SK, Ju HO, Kim YS, Lee HZ, Kim YH. Effects of body position and time after feeding on gastric residuals in LBW infants. J Korean Acad Nurs. 2003;
9. Jebreili M, Syeedrasooli A, Headarzadeh M, Gogezadeh M. The effect of body position on gastric residual in preterm infants. Med J Tabriz Univ Med Sci. 2011; 33(2):13-8.
10. Gouna G, Rakza T, Kuissi E, Pennaforte T, Mur S, Storme L. Position effects on lung function and breathing pattern in preterm newborn. J Pediatr. 2013; 162(6):1133-7.
11. Valizadeh S, Hosseini MB, Asghari Jafarabadi M. Comparison of the effect of nutrition in kangaroo mother care and supine positions on gavage residual volume in preterm infants. Evid Based Care. 2015; 5(1):17-24.
12. Sam ML. Effectiveness of supine and prone position on oxygen saturation in specific Respiratory disorders among the neonates admitted in NICUs. Sinhgad J Nurs. 2013; 3(2):18-26.
13. Brunherotti MA, Martinez EZ, Martinez FE. Effect of body position on preterm newborns receiving continuous positive airway pressure. Acta Paediatr. 2014; 103(3):e101-5.
14. Torabi Z, Ghaheri V, Falak Âflaki B. The effect of body position on the arterial oxygen saturation of healthy premature neonates: a clinical trial. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012; 21(86):234-42.
15. Torabi Z, Ghaheri V, Falak Âflaki B. The effect of body position on the arterial oxygen saturation of healthy premature neonates: a clinical trial. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012; 21(86):234-42.
16. Montgomery K, Choy NL, Steele M, Hough J. The effectiveness of quarter turn from prone in maintaining respiratory function in premature infants. J Paediatr Child Health. 2014; 50(12):972-7.
17. Eghbalian F, Moeinipour AR. Effect of neonatal position on oxygen saturation in Hospitalized premature infants with respiratory distress syndrome. Ann Mil Health Sci Res. 2008; 6(1):9-13.