1. Abdeyazdan Z, Ghassemi S, Marofi M. The effects of earmuff on physiologic and motor responses in premature infants admitted in neonatal intensive care unit. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2014; 19(2):107.
2. Asadollahpour F, Yadegari F, Soleimani F, Younesian S. The effect of Beckman prefeeding oral stimulation program on feeding performance of preterm infants. J Res Rehabil Sci. 2013; 9(4):683-92.
3. Younesian SH, Yadegari F, Soleymani F, Karimloo M. Assessment effect of beckman oral stimulation programm on access time to independent oral feeding in preterm infants in neonatal intensive care unit. J Child Neurol Tavanbakhshi. 2010; 11(5):64-70.
4. Verklan MT, Walden M. Core curriculum for neonatal intensive care nursing. New York: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2015. P. 192.
5. Mousavi SZ, Shahbodaghi MR, Kadivar M, Khosravi N, Mirzazade M. The study of oral feeding disorders incidence in infants in NICU of Tehran University of medical sciences hospitals. J Modern Rehabil. 2015; 9(4):1-7.
6. Zamanzadeh V, Namnabati M, Valizadeh L, Badiee Z. Professional's efforts to simultaneously discharge infants and mother fromneonatal intensive care unit in Iran: a qualitative study. J Car Sci. 2013; 2(1):39-45.
7. Zamanzadeh V, Namnabati M, Valizadeh L, Badiee Z. Mothers' experiences of infants discharge in Iranian NICU culture: a qualitative study. Adv Neonat Care. 2013; 13(4):E1-7.
8. Valizadeh L, Namnabati M, Zamanzadeh V, Badiee Z. Factors affecting infant's transition from neonatal intensive care unit to home: a qualitative study. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2013; 18(1):71-8.
9. Namnabati M, Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh LV, Nyqvist KH. Theory of infants' transition management from the neonatal intensive care unit to home: a qualitative study. Int J Pediatr. 2017; 5(1):4059-69.
10. Arvedson J, Clark H, Lazarus C, Schooling T, Frymark T. Evidence-based systematic review: effects of oral motor interventions on feeding and swallowing in preterm infants. Am J Speech Langouage Path. 2010; 19(4): 321-40.
11. Pinelli J, Symington AJ. Non-nutritive sucking for promoting physiologic stability and nutrition in preterm infants. Midirs Midwifery Digest. 2010; 20(4):504.
12. Bahaadinzadeh ES. Preterm infant feeding. 1st ed. Tehran: Boshra Publication; 2011.
13. Dalal SS, Mishra S, Agarwal R, Deorari AK, Paul VK, Sankar MJ. Feeding behaviour and performance of preterm infants on Paladai feeding. Acta Paediatr. 2013; 102(4):e147-52.
14. Alertnative methods of feeding a baby. Unicef. Available at: URL: www.unicef.org.uk; 2008. 15.
15. Vakilian R, Haidarzadeh M. Kangaroo mother care. Tehran: Ideh Pardasan Company; 2012.
16. Finger feeder for premature infant. Medela. Available at: URL: https://www.medela.com/ breastfeeding-professionals; 2014.
17. Cohen J. Statistical power analysis for behavioral sicence. Massachusetts: Academic Press; 1998.
18. Yilmaz G, Caylan N, Karacan CD, Bodur I, Gokcay G. Effect of cup feeding and bottle feeding on breastfeeding in late preterm infants: a randomized controlled study. J Hum Lact. 2014; 30(2):174-9.
19. Abouelfettoh AM, Dowling DA, Dabash SA, Elguindy SR, Seoud IA. Cup versus bottle feeding for hospitalized late preterm infants in Egypt: a quasi-experimental study. Int Breastfeed J. 2008; 3(1):27.
20. Sabrina L. Evaluation of feeding efficiency and spillage in preterm infants during bottle and cup feeding: a randomized controlled trial. J Pediatr Neonat Care. 2017; 6(4):252.
21. Marofi M, Abedini F, Mohammadizadeh M, Talakoub S. Effect of palady and cup feeding on premature infants’ weight gain and reaching full oral feeding time interval. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2016; 21(2):202.